By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Looking for Gamewise Testers! Sign Up Here!

NintendoPie said:
happydolphin said:
spurgeonryan said:
Padbi, it was post earlier today. You should be able to find it on page two if you have 50 ppp on.

It's not there anymore, I looked for it many times. I think the link was removed before I got a chance to use it.

Yeah, I think he removed the link. Contact ioi directly.

He doesn't answer PMs. How will you log back in if you log out for some reason?

Can you just PM me the URL you're using when in plox, thanks.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

I just used gamewise.co. There's really no other way. Quote him to ask him.

For those trying to upload banners, the size seems to be 810x245. I think only the individual game pages can be edited for now, as I've noticed.

MasterVG71782 said:
For those trying to upload banners, the size seems to be 810x245. I think only the individual game pages can be edited for now, as I've noticed.

Character Editing seems to also work. 

The only thing that I can see that doesn't work is our profiles and the Forums.

NintendoPie said:
happydolphin said:

I did, thanks for trying to help Pie :)

Around the Network

Has anyone new gotten on? I sent an email a few days ago, haven't gotten a reply. Or maybe I just didn't get picked.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

happydolphin said:
NintendoPie said:
happydolphin said:

I did, thanks for trying to help Pie :)

The link ioi gave was just a link to the login page... which you can access by going to the main site first anyway.

I just checked myself and you don't have a profile on there, so this may be a unique issue... I went down the list ioi posted from the top down to outlaw... and then checked some other users who haven't been to this thread, or even on the site in years, and they all have gamewise profiles but you.

You bring up this error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_followed_items_count() on a non-object in /var/www/app/views/users/view.phtml on line 12

Which from what I understand is a php function is searching in a database for your followed items, but hasn't found reference to you in that database, at which point the php code is stopped and spits out an error.

TWRoO said:

The link ioi gave was just a link to the login page... which you can access by going to the main site first anyway.

I just checked myself and you don't have a profile on there, so this may be a unique issue... I went down the list ioi posted from the top down to outlaw... and then checked some other users who haven't been to this thread, or even on the site in years, and they all have gamewise profiles but you.

You bring up this error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_followed_items_count() on a non-object in /var/www/app/views/users/view.phtml on line 12

Which from what I understand is a php function is searching in a database for your followed items, but hasn't found reference to you in that database, at which point the php code is stopped and spits out an error.

Interesting. Have you tried looking for the followed items of the others, the ones that have an account, using the URL workaround?

And meanwhile I still get this error message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8208 bytes) in /var/www/eddy/core/lib/EddyModel.php on line 37

happydolphin said:
TWRoO said:

You bring up this error:

Interesting. Have you tried looking for the followed items of the others, the ones that have an account, using the URL workaround?

I have no idea how the site is structured or if the page even exists yet.... most of the links in everyone elses profile just return you back to profile home, so i'm afraid I can't help you anymore than to give you the error readout, which will help ioi if you can contact him (though he could have found it in a few extra seconds)