By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Now that Vgchartz is getting along in age is 20,000 the new 10,000?

homer said:
Dallinor said:

How do you literally have time to post 16-20 times a day on one website? Or how is there even enough interesting topics to post on?

I've never understood it.

I know. I think my average sits at only 2 a day and I wouldn't be surprised if both were in the same thread and I visit this site pretty much daily.

Only 2 a day?

1.) That's a really small amount! :o

2.) I've seen you at least 4 times already today.

Around the Network
Dallinor said:

How do you literally have time to post 16-20 times a day on one website? Or how is there even enough interesting topics to post on?

Yeah, i've never really been able to get out of the 10/day range, and i've made some pretty worthless posts in the past

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Dallinor said:

Yeah, i've never really been able to get out of the 10/day range, and i've made some pretty worthless posts in the past

You are at 11 Posts Per Day!

Hah!

20000 posts? Sad! You all need to get lives!

Carl2291 said:
20000 posts? Sad! You all need to get lives!

*Reads Comment* Hahaha.

*Looks at Carl's Post Count*

Around the Network

I think there comes a point where you post enough that everyone knows who you are, and that you post regularly - once you reach that point, there's no real benefits to increasing your post count except for showing off (not that that's a bad thing, of course) :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I think I've been posting a lot, regardless of me being here for a relatively short time. I don't think my posts have been really giving me a good impression of myself as I have been letting myself get carried away with posts that may seem like I'm a Nintendo fanboy when there are a good several times I automatically kick into "Devil's Advocate" mode. I think I may become a regular here.

Yeah 10,000 is nothing anymore. I would even argue that 20,000 isn't very incredible either.

25-30,000 would probably be the new 10,000

spurgeonryan said:

10,000 is nothing special anymore. I am not even sure if those who get to that point in their Vgchartz life can even be considered god status anymore.

At the rate NintendoPie is posting, soon 100,000 will be the new 10,000 and we'll all be monotheists in VGC.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

MDMAlliance said:
I think I've been posting a lot, regardless of me being here for a relatively short time. I don't think my posts have been really giving me a good impression of myself as I have been letting myself get carried away with posts that may seem like I'm a Nintendo fanboy when there are a good several times I automatically kick into "Devil's Advocate" mode. I think I may become a regular here.

Good! We need a lot more 2012 Regulars.

All we have is THE1... and he sucks. (Jk THE1, you know I ruv you. )