By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 43 Sign-up - WipEout

Yeah I wouldn't mind a MLP theme. My gf watches the show every so often and I kinda like the characters, baw.

She says I'm applejack and she's rarity (which is funny that Hat has a rarity sig).

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
If I live the whole game then you can make me a tree stump stefl. The Prof will still die night one, and he will play with the mod in the dead thread the rest of the game like usual.

Yes, I expect this. Mafia is too cowardly to let me live.

So far, we've established that mafia is willing to risk losing a strongman, and be watched, to get rid of theprof. At this point, is there anything that stands in the way of me being removed from play?

Maybe we should allow for treestump claims. I'll claim it day 1 every game.

theprof00 said:
Yeah I wouldn't mind a MLP theme. My gf watches the show every so often and I kinda like the characters, baw.

She says I'm applejack and she's rarity (which is funny that Hat has a rarity sig).

Rarity is simply  fabulous and your girlfriend has an excellent eye for fabulosity!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Just joined another game on mafiascum, but I will lurk.

spurgeonryan said:
^ Congratz HappyD! I am happy you told us.

We should get Turkish to play and HappyD as well.

Thanks man! Yeah, I agree it would be nice to settle my differences with Turkish in a nice round of mafia :]

Around the Network

I won't be able to host or play this round. I'll be on a backpacking trip in Idaho, which obviously means I won't have any internet access for at least 5 nights while we are out in the wilderness

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

1. Stefl1504
2. Linkzmax
3. c03n3nj0
4. Radishhead
7. pezus
8. Mario
13. Prof
16.Spryguy ( I want to be a white mage)

Put my vote down for MLP theme too, but if that's not happening then I'll go with whatever :D

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

theprof00 said:
spurgeonryan said:
If I live the whole game then you can make me a tree stump stefl. The Prof will still die night one, and he will play with the mod in the dead thread the rest of the game like usual.

Yes, I expect this. Mafia is too cowardly to let me live.

So far, we've established that mafia is willing to risk losing a strongman, and be watched, to get rid of theprof. At this point, is there anything that stands in the way of me being removed from play?

Maybe we should allow for treestump claims. I'll claim it day 1 every game.

Yes, TOS made you a bus-driver that could swap himself. FF and I did try to kill you, but you said no to that. Then I kept you alive until endgame(and Wonk until the night before) for the challenge!

Treestump is a role, not something that can just be claimed. Spurge COULD have tried it this game, but if anyone tried to vote him, then the votals would have reflected it and he'd have been seen as a liar.

spurgeonryan said:
You should try it! Your words are just as poisonous as hatz during the game. You would be very successful. Can tree stump's survive night kills?

A Tree Stump is essentially a dead player that can still talk. You have no vote and can't be killed.

happydolphin said:
Just joined another game on mafiascum, but I will lurk.

Are mafiascum games less exhausting than ours?

I can't possibly manage another one of these in a row.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective