By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 43 Sign-up - WipEout

I assumed that mafiascum games would be far more exausting, since I thought that the games would be filled by people who play Mafiagame all the time (and so are very good, and post a lot)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

1. Stefl1504
2. Linkzmax
3. c03n3nj0
4. Radishhead
7. pezus
8. Mario
13. Prof
16.Spryguy ( I want to be a white mage)
28. Noctis_nox (a demonstration of superior judgement)

I'd love to sign up, but I'll be gone most of the next week... when do we think this game will start?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Kantor said:
happydolphin said:
Just joined another game on mafiascum, but I will lurk.

Are mafiascum games less exhausting than ours?

I can't possibly manage another one of these in a row.

They're much more manageable for me personally. I'd join a vgchartz thread when I was really much more free and felt like I was more prepared for all the unknowns a 20-man (ballpark) game can throw at you.

Honestly, those who are making it through in these games are raising the bar and they don't even know it :) The ones that make it through will be very good players. It's like starting in the AAA league from scratch! :]

Another thing, it's encouraged to make alt accounts at MS so you can play a meta-free game. You can imagine how much I would enjoy that at vgchartz. So yeah, that's pretty cool too. :]

Linkzmax said:

Errr... this is Off-Topic but are you getting a messed up Thread? Mine doesn't let me scroll all the way down...

EDIT: OK... nevermind it pulled itself together. :X

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Linkzmax said:

Errr... this is Off-Topic but are you getting a messed up Thread? Mine doesn't let me scroll all the way down...

EDIT: OK... nevermind it pulled itself together. :X

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144947&page=1#

EDIT: It's now http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144952&page=1#

DanneSandin said:
I'd love to sign up, but I'll be gone most of the next week... when do we think this game will start?

Depends, I plan on starting it 2nd or 3rd if I am the mod (still no word from Final-Fan :D)

Yeah, but if FF hosts the game, he can start it whenever he wants, and he has called dibs, so he has priority if he wants to host.

pezus said:
Start this shit immediately, what are we waiting for? Let me at 'em

Almost your turn to become mafia my dear pezus :)

pezus said:
Well, let's hope so. I'm bored of playing as a hopeless townie who knows nothing

I still remember game 40 with your white horse avi, you were the only townie I could trust (apart from my sibling). It was awesome but some other nuts got the best of me.

I hope you're mafia soon, but I want to play town-town with you again sometime.