By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Black & White 2 bombed hard, only 1.6M in 2 days

Tagged games:

A real next gen pokémon with 3D pokemon - can you imagine it? - will destroy anything other than gen 1 and 2.

Around the Network

And about that graph, why doesn't it include Soul Silver and Heart Gold?

I mean, they're part of the gen too.

Ok ok don't be hatin, I've owned every Pokemon rpg I don't hate it, just saying that the next generation never seems to be as successful as the previous. It's reasonable that Diamond and Pear sold more, because it was on a new system.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
Ok ok don't be hatin, I've owned every Pokemon rpg I don't hate it, just saying that the next generation never seems to be as successful as the previous. It's reasonable that Diamond and Pear sold more, because it was on a new system.

And it's reasonable that B&W and R&S didn't do that good because they were at the end of a generation.

RolStoppable said:
mysticwolf said:

It's not reasonable when Ruby and Sapphire were on a new system as well.

I'm just gonna stop talking now

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
mysticwolf said:

Isn't the SP just a revision to the Colour?

NintendoPie said:
RolStoppable said:
mysticwolf said:

Ruby Sapphire was on GBAdvance. SP is a revision of Advance

mysticwolf said:
NintendoPie said:

Aren't they all revisions of each other, though?

NintendoPie said:
mysticwolf said:
NintendoPie said:

Aren't they all revisions of each other, though?

the GBA was a next gen system because it introduced the L +R buttons, which the gameboy color did not have, and the GBA had a more advanced (pun intended) screen

mysticwolf said:

the GBA was a next gen system because it introduced the L +R buttons, which the gameboy color did not have, and the GBA had a more advanced (pun intended) screen

Well then, poop. I guess I'm wrong. :-X