By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Profile Analysis

Mine is pathetic.

Sid Meier's Civilization V 36h
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II 34h

Total hours 70h
Games played 100%


Then again I do not really like Steam. (The games I bought REQUIRED steam.)



Around the Network

trying to add some people on steam and there is a lot of multiple names it leaves me all confused

@ zarx yuo have download limit and slow connection i am surprised i thought you'd have real network power as you are quite a PC man on here



                                                                                                                                        Above & Beyond

   

zuvuyeay said:
trying to add some people on steam and there is a lot of multiple names it leaves me all confused

@ zarx yuo have download limit and slow connection i am surprised i thought you'd have real network power as you are quite a PC man on here


on't need a great Internet connection to play PC games



@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zuvuyeay said:
good to see some magic players here,

i do play on PC but i haven't installed via steam apart from red orchestra,for example i bought magic tactics but not via steam,do you all buy your games via steam or are there games you have played a lot not connected to steam


I get all mine on steam.

Personally, I love collectable card games, but only play the videogame versions.

I can't rationalize buying boosters.  God knows what they cost now, but way back when they used to be a buck, and you'd hope you'd get one out of 7 cards that were useful.  I used to buy them as a kid only because my allowance was $5 bucks... and the price to rent a videogame was 4 dollars even.  (Well SNES was 4, NES was 2 for 4.)



Slightly off-topic: Does anyone here know a way to add the non-Steam version of Tribes: Ascend to Steam so that it tracks the playtime? Is this even possible?



Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
zuvuyeay said:
good to see some magic players here,

i do play on PC but i haven't installed via steam apart from red orchestra,for example i bought magic tactics but not via steam,do you all buy your games via steam or are there games you have played a lot not connected to steam


I get all mine on steam.

Personally, I love collectable card games, but only play the videogame versions.

I can't rationalize buying boosters.  God knows what they cost now, but way back when they used to be a buck, and you'd hope you'd get one out of 7 cards that were useful.  I used to buy them as a kid only because my allowance was $5 bucks... and the price to rent a videogame was 4 dollars even.  (Well SNES was 4, NES was 2 for 4.)

i love magic but i am new to it via psn and tactics on the PC,i did buy some half price stuff for tactics including a booster,i wanted to see what they are but i haven't even booted it up yet,save it for a rainy day,i'm playing 2013 now on psn,is the PC version very different and better,

was magic around on all the earlier consoles i never seem to have found them or similiar,i never played the card games though,i do like the computer doing everything and love the art work and stuff,what are the other magic type games,my psn buddy plays one with his son,can't remember what it is now

people seem to say they don't like tactics but i just love things moving around the board like the old commodore 64 chess type game i use to play,i haven't really built specific decks to play people but imagine thats what goes on with the experienced players in these tournoments i see on the sites

was that eye of judgement game like magic

@ zarx very true you do not need it to have decent gaming



                                                                                                                                        Above & Beyond

   

zuvuyeay said:
Kasz216 said:
zuvuyeay said:
good to see some magic players here,

i do play on PC but i haven't installed via steam apart from red orchestra,for example i bought magic tactics but not via steam,do you all buy your games via steam or are there games you have played a lot not connected to steam


I get all mine on steam.

Personally, I love collectable card games, but only play the videogame versions.

I can't rationalize buying boosters.  God knows what they cost now, but way back when they used to be a buck, and you'd hope you'd get one out of 7 cards that were useful.  I used to buy them as a kid only because my allowance was $5 bucks... and the price to rent a videogame was 4 dollars even.  (Well SNES was 4, NES was 2 for 4.)

i love magic but i am new to it via psn and tactics on the PC,i did buy some half price stuff for tactics including a booster,i wanted to see what they are but i haven't even booted it up yet,save it for a rainy day,i'm playing 2013 now on psn,is the PC version very different and better,

was magic around on all the earlier consoles i never seem to have found them or similiar,i never played the card games though,i do like the computer doing everything and love the art work and stuff,what are the other magic type games,my psn buddy plays one with his son,can't remember what it is now

people seem to say they don't like tactics but i just love things moving around the board like the old commodore 64 chess type game i use to play,i haven't really built specific decks to play people but imagine thats what goes on with the experienced players in these tournoments i see on the sites

was that eye of judgement game like magic

@ zarx very true you do not need it to have decent gaming

Consoles, not that i know of... there was a really sweet PC magic game early on that was a better game.  It a story, Scenario mode where you wandered around completing quests, dueling monsters and raiding crypts and such.

Only issue it had was that back then magic was full of bullshit back that.  Way too many "Protection from" and "Walk" cards.

Eye of Judgement... honestly i can't remember, I don't believe so... I thiiiiiiiiiiink it was more like Triple Triad but in a different kind of way.

 

As for previous trading card games i've liked, there's the DBZ TCG on GBA, the Monster Hunter Trading card game on PS1,  Digimon card game on PS1, Pokemon Trading card game on... GB i want to say,,,,, Triple Triad in FF8 was the only thing i liked about that game.....

Marvel Trading card game sucks, they should of kept overpower and made a card game off that.

 



Wow, why is it so easy to easy to not even play most of the Steam games you have?



 Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
Wow, why is it so easy to easy to not even play most of the Steam games you have?

Because they keep selling steam games for like, 5 dollars or less... or like bundles of like 30 for like 10 bucks....




Username: Conejo
Games Owned: 47
Games Played: 32
Games Never Played: 15
Percentage Played: 68.09%
Total Hours: 308.20

I'm not much of a PC gamer. ^_^

The highest game I have is KOTOR at 86 hours, and that's because three different people played it.

 Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."