By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Profile Analysis

@kaz did those old card trading game have combat animations and nosies,which is what i like,on the psn they actually took animations off the second game i bought which i found crazy,tactics has the story campaign,i'm on the 3rd one i think but haven't played for a while,just got my pc running properly,although i find the sorting system a bit messy myself i think they need to restyle it somehow

i'll have to buy magic 2013 off steam to see what difference it is,i like the fantasy strategy turn base type games,i'm no expert in them but i just enjoy them like a living chess

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
pezus said:
Slightly off-topic: Does anyone here know a way to add the non-Steam version of Tribes: Ascend to Steam so that it tracks the playtime? Is this even possible?

You can add games to your Steam library.  When you're on the library tab, click "Add a game" (bottom left) followed by "Add a non-steam game".

iirc, it doesn't track time you spend in them though.  Though I may be wrong, it's been a while since I played a non-steam game through it!

Username: Kresnik
Games Owned: 25
Games Played: 14
Games Never Played: 11
Percentage Played: 56.00%
Total Hours: 432.10
Game TitleHours Played
Team Fortress 2 205.1
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 112.2
Left 4 Dead 2 62.5
Portal 2 18.4
Borderlands 9.4
Portal 7.5
Left 4 Dead 4.1
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light 4.0
Ghost Master 3.1
Star Wars - Battlefront II 1.9
Half-Life 2 1.3
Bastion 1.2
Monday Night Combat 1.2
Synergy 0.2
Borderlands DLC: Claptrap’s New Robot Revolution 0
Borderlands DLC: Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot 0
Borderlands DLC: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx 0
Borderlands DLC: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned 0
Dungeon Defenders 0
Half-Life 2: Episode One 0
Half-Life 2: Episode Two 0
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast 0
Nuclear Dawn 0
Overlord II 0
Team Fortress 2 Beta 0

Kresnik said:
pezus said:
Slightly off-topic: Does anyone here know a way to add the non-Steam version of Tribes: Ascend to Steam so that it tracks the playtime? Is this even possible?

You can add games to your Steam library.  When you're on the library tab, click "Add a game" (bottom left) followed by "Add a non-steam game".

iirc, it doesn't track time you spend in them though.  Though I may be wrong, it's been a while since I played a non-steam game through it!

Yeah, it is still like a non-Steam game even though it is available on Steam. Kind of annoying, I might have to download the Steam version.

zuvuyeay said:
@kaz did those old card trading game have combat animations and nosies,which is what i like,on the psn they actually took animations off the second game i bought which i found crazy,tactics has the story campaign,i'm on the 3rd one i think but haven't played for a while,just got my pc running properly,although i find the sorting system a bit messy myself i think they need to restyle it somehow

i'll have to buy magic 2013 off steam to see what difference it is,i like the fantasy strategy turn base type games,i'm no expert in them but i just enjoy them like a living chess

Digimon and Monster Rancher did.   Digimon had little 3D guys that would pop out of the cards and fight.

Monster Rancher had some rudimentry card animation cutscenes when they fought.

The main difference from the new Magic is the decks are a loit more focused.  So the draw decks focus more on drawing, the white lion deck focuses more on life gain etc.

and the Archenemny mode had been replaced with a 4 person everyone for themselves brawl that has "Plane Cards" that change the rules of the game.

Well and some all new decks and characters and some old ones gone.

There is a full out goblin deck this time.  With a card called Goblin hand Grenade!   I had a ton of those when I was a kid.  Was so broken it was banned.   Guess Power Creep caught up to it.

Around the Network

And yeah, I like tactics too, i've got to go back and play that some more. It's a pretty standard paint by numbers SRPG but with a pretty neat gimic with the summoning to tie it to magic.

Kasz216 said:
And yeah, I like tactics too, i've got to go back and play that some more. It's a pretty standard paint by numbers SRPG but with a pretty neat gimic with the summoning to tie it to magic.

yes those decks on magic 2013 ,like the all goblin one and the white gain life one are different form planeswalker/2012 although i don't think i fully completed them so i wouldn't be sure,the  4 player with a planeswalker card is pretty crazy,it took me a couple of days to win the the first one,obviously the decks i used were hardly full but it was fun.i imagine it would be crazy playing aginst other humans,being a nerd i like to them all in order the challenges and planescard games

Above & Beyond

Time to bump this thread with an update I think

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

My world of Warcraft account total played time says 3 years 6 months on that game alone =(