By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sell my 3DS for an Xbox 360 with Kinect or 130 euro?

Advice?

Xbawx 360 with Kinect 24 38.71%

130 euro 38 61.29%

Total:62

and we all know we play games for how sharp they look lol
also the PS2 had the same jaggies and was an amazing console if i remember...

Around the Network

I simply want to know why the OP wants to get rid of the 3DS in the first place.

I simply want to know if he owns a 3DS to begin with...

Significant_leap said:

ok.....

for once can someone read the whole idea instead of nitpicking the first things he reads?

I am talking about the graphics and not the quality of the console, because the quality is already implied by the OP.   The fact that he wants to get rid of it implies that for him the device sucks.  The only thing I am doing is reminding everyone who could eventually be in a situation like this (a moment of choice between a 3DS and a 360), the fact that a 360 will be an even better choice than the 3DS when it gets the bigger screen (for people who already thinks that the 3DS sucks that is).

Heavenly_King said:
Significant_leap said:

ok.....

for once can someone read the whole idea instead of nitpicking the first things he reads?

I am talking about the graphics and not the quality of the console, because the quality is already implied by the OP.   The fact that he wants to get rid of it implies that for him the device sucks.  The only thing I am doing is reminding everyone who could eventually be in a situation like this (a moment of choice between a 3DS and a 360), the fact that a 360 will be an even better choice than the 3DS when it gets the bigger screen (for people who already thinks that the 3DS sucks that is).

The problem I have with what you're saying is that we don't know why he doesn't like it.  If he thinks the screen is too small or the graphics aren't good enough, then I'll accept that logic.  

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:
Heavenly_King said:
Significant_leap said:

ok.....

The problem I have with what you're saying is that we don't know why he doesn't like it.  If he thinks the screen is too small or the graphics aren't good enough, then I'll accept that logic.  

The issue here is that it does not matter whichever his reason is.  He does not like it right now and wants to get rid of it.        What I am saying is that for people with the same preferences as him (who could eventually be in a situation like this), the 3DS will be an even worst choice to pick because graphics are getting uglier.

Heavenly_King said:
MDMAlliance said:
Heavenly_King said:
Significant_leap said:

ok.....

The issue here is that it does not matter whichever his reason is.  He does not like it right now and wants to get rid of it.        What I am saying is that for people with the same preferences as him (who could eventually be in a situation like this), the 3DS will be an even worst choice to pick because graphics are getting uglier.

It does matter what his reason is because it would help people make an accurate decision for him that would benefit him most.  Also, I have no idea what your last sentence is trying to say.  The 360 would also be a horrible choice according to your logic because logically speaking if graphics were the main concern, he could use the money to upgrade his PC and play games there.

I would keep.

Though I'm surprised you even bought one. What is this madness?!?!

MDMAlliance said:
Heavenly_King said:
MDMAlliance said:
Heavenly_King said:
Significant_leap said:

ok.....

It does matter what his reason is because it would help people make an accurate decision for him that would benefit him most.  Also, I have no idea what your last sentence is trying to say.  The 360 would also be a horrible choice according to your logic because logically speaking if graphics were the main concern, he could use the money to upgrade his PC and play games there.

Upgrading his PC is not choice if you read carefully the OP.

Heavenly_King said:
MDMAlliance said:

Upgrading his PC is not choice if you read carefully the OP.

He can sell it for euro, which can be used to buy parts for a PC (better parts), unless his PC is already good then he can buy games for the PC.  I mean, this argument is being used against yours because you are automatically assuming that he doesn't want his 3DS because of graphics.