By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSBB officially delayed till March 9th (NA)

damkira said:
fagarcia75 said:
damkira said:

link please?

You couldn't just take my word for it??

Its not that I didn't believe you, its that I didn't want to believe you. lol

I guess if you put it that way, and I put myself in your shoes; I would of done the same thing.  I was looking right at the thing and did not want to believe it.

Around the Network

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

^someone should photoshop that pic to where it says:

"FROM MASAHIRO SAKURAI THE DIRECTOR OF SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL"

Sqrl said:
fkusumot said:

More Pikmins is cool. I think they delayed SSBB because they needed the Pikmins to make the Wii's. Just a guess.

Yeah unfortunately only the White ones can work on the Wiis right now cause they don't want the rest to tinge the color. Once they get different colored SKUs they can all work and Wii will have purple, blue, yellow, and red also.

I think Nintendo will wait until they pass 23 million Wii's sold, just to make sure... and then they may let the purple Pikmins come back to work.

asdfghjkl;' wtfwtwtfwttwtfwtfwtfwtfwthwtfwtfwtf

Around the Network

bummer,

annnnnd i'm over it

Australia (Europe) still has no release date, so this doesn't matter to me all that much

BenKenobi88 said:

Be glad it isn't...

Yet! =O 

BenKenobi88 said:

Haha clever. I like it.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW im officially pissed now I have to stretch No More Heroes out like a whole month...there better be some serious Mini Games on that trick to keep me occupied

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|

I predicted it.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker