By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW 3DS XL! Circle Pad Pro XL announced!!! End of limited 3D sweet spot? Check OP for preview!

Tagged games:

FromDK said:
KylieDog said:
FromDK said:
KylieDog said:
Wow, Nintendo just will not stop kicking the early adopters.

Do you really hate apple, samsung, sony  and all others who makes portable devices.. Or is't just nintendo..?

When I own a dedicated gaming device from either of them I will consider the question relevant to me.

And this is not even a update.. It's a choice.. I bet the normal 3ds, will still sell better..

you probably right but so far I have been sitting on the fence with the 3DS but I think with the 3DS XL I gonna pick one up.

Around the Network
smbu2000 said:
manuel said:
So Japan pays a higher price but doesn't get an AC adapter? WTF Nintendo?!!

Well it does cost less than the DSi LL at launch (20,000 yen) although that included an ac adapter. ;-p

Who doesn't have a DSi/3DS ac adapter? I myself have 4 of them! One DSi, one DSi LL and two 3DS ones.

My tentative plan is to pick up a white 3DS LL and then if there is a custom 3DS that comes out that I want I can give the White LL to my gf and get the possible custom one. 0-0 

I wanted a custom DSi LL, but all I ever saw were those Love Plus ones...

Not everybody is filthy rich, haha. :P

I'm just pissed that they won't include one in Japan, but in the USA where the price is lower.

I understand that NA is an important market, but you can only screw your home fanbase that much. Everything is more expensive in Japan (games and hardware), the home country of the manufacturer. That's stupid.

2ch is also full of people complaining. :/

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Goddam I feel so ripped off. I bought a 3DS only two months ago and what instantly bothered me with it is that the screens are so damn tiny.

I regret so much that I bought one.

EDIT: well at least it fits my pocket better when I go to the mall to earn those 10 daily tokens.

Slimebeast said:

Goddam I feel so ripped off. I bought a 3DS only two months ago and what instantly bothered me with it is that the screens are so damn tiny.

Sell your old 3DS, you get a good price even for used 3DS.

z101 said:
Slimebeast said:

Even if it's a little scratched? (not the screens though)

How much will a store give me? I'd rather avoid private buyers.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
z101 said:
Slimebeast said:

My nearest GAME store gives a 100€ discount for purchases in the exchange of a 3DS. They'll probably do a promotion once that revision hits, they always do that.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
z101 said:
Slimebeast said:

My nearest GAME store gives a 100€ discount for purchases in the exchange of a 3DS. They'll probably do a promotion once that revision hits, they always do that.

A promotion that benefits me even though the original 3DS becomes less attractive as soon as the new one is launched?

Is it like, turn in your old one and buy the new 3DS for xxx Euros. (How many euros would that be u think?)

Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
z101 said:
Slimebeast said:

A promotion that benefits me even though the original 3DS becomes less attractive as soon as the new one is launched?

Is it like, turn in your old one and buy the new 3DS for xxx Euros. (How many euros would that be u think?)

They've been doing that even when trading old consoles for new ones. My DSi XL was worth 120€ in trade for the 3DS (even after the price cut). 

If they do a similar promotion (100/120 €) and seeing that the 3DS XL will probably be in the 200€ price range, then it'll be a final price of 80/100 €

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
z101 said:
Slimebeast said:

They've been doing that even when trading old consoles for new ones. My DSi XL was worth 120€ in trade for the 3DS (even after the price cut). 

If they do a similar promotion (100/120 €) and seeing that the 3DS XL will probably be in the 200€ price range, then it'll be a final price of 80/100 €

i guess that's reasonable. I will try to keep my 3DS fresh til the XL launches then.

Looks horrible, but I do want because of the battery and the small small screen. Still it feels a little too much big to be a handheld.

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin