By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game are you looking forward to that no one else is?

Tagged games:

i know a disguised hype thread when i see one!

...and you succeeded with me

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Persona 4 Arena. For me this a potential GOTY and my most anticipated this year. Its sad not many people like a deep tournament level fighting game where you have to spend days of training to learn just one character.

I have been watching Japanese arcade footage and man does this game look competitive already. The hype level is strong for this one.

Anyone but me excited for Ni No Kuni?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I've been looking forward to this one for a very very long time now. Not many others are! =P

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Well, it's not been announced, but I'm hoping Nintendo will make a The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD on the Wii U with the GBA Tingle parts being on the Wii U controller's screen because my GBA burned out before I really got a chance to enjoy the full Wind Waker experience.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

Me. It's preordered.

badgenome said:
Euphoria14 said:

Me. It's preordered.

Ah, so we do have someone on VGC with some good taste in gaming.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

XCOM SRPG anyone ?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
XCOM SRPG anyone ?

Preordered.

PullusPardus said:
okr said:

How do you keep up with Adventure games? , Is there a blog or something? , I love adventure games and always looking for new ones.

In Germany I have several dedicated adventure gaming websites to choose from, e.g. my favourite one www.adventure-treff.de. Plus: Unlike general English speaking gaming websites, most general German gaming websites still treat graphic/point&click adventure games as an own genre, e.g. http://tinyurl.com/bvmaook (subselection PC => adventure shows only point&click, text, FMV, quicktime and casual adventure games). For comparison, subselection PC => "adventure" on VGC: http://tinyurl.com/btxwvat

There are dedicated English speaking adventure websites too, e.g. www.adventurelantern.com , but if you're interested in the genre you actually only need to know one: www.adventuregamers.com . It's by far the largest and best English speaking site for the genre.