By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who DON'T you want to appear in Battle Royale? OPM lists their 10 unwanted cast list

Tagged games:

I think chimera Hale could be pretty awesome actually...i at least want a chimera in the game

I don't want a COD character in the game either but I wouldn't be surprised to see one.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

If Rico is in, I will never buy it at any price. And if they ever offer it for free on PS+, I will cancel my subscription and set my PS3 on fire.

badgenome said:
If Rico is in, I will never buy it at any price. And if they ever offer it for free on PS+, I will cancel my subscription and set my PS3 on fire.

what if along with Rico...they put...KAZUYA!?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
badgenome said:

what if along with Rico...they put...KAZUYA!?

I'll throw away all my Yakuza games.

Big Daddy, Commander Shepard, or any character specifically exclusive to another console(besides PC) first, for nothing more than being an in game advertisement for "random game here."  Seriously.  Bioshock was exclusive for a year on the 360 prior to being ported over to the PS3 and it's only on the game because it's more than likely a free character add on because of advertising.  Stupid fu**ing move, Sony.

Around the Network

Any COD guy
Any Final Fantasy
Cole train from gears
PS Orbis
Any SOCOM

Any of these fighters would force me to not buy the game at midnight. Instead I'd show my anger and buy it in the morning.

I'm with Kupo, Big Daddy is a moron inclusion.

And I think the flower would be awesome.

I think Crash should be in it too.

But enough of those. That's not what this thread's about.

Any FF7 character would obviously fit rather well. Any FF6 character would not. '-'

SW-5120-1900-6153

Chimera Nathan Hale could interesting, since he has telekinesis.

But I agree with Price. I really don't want to see 3rd party characters that had no effect on the Playstation brand. Not to be mean to Bioshock fans but when I think of Bioshock I don't think of Playstation. I imagine Big Daddy is in purely to promote the Vita exclusive in future.

I want to see 3rd party characters that were in exclusive games only. Though I wouldn't mind Lightning.

A Sixaxis controller... although it would be fun to watch all of the other characters beat the sh!t out of it.

There's about 6 of those I'd love to see in the game