By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who DON'T you want to appear in Battle Royale? OPM lists their 10 unwanted cast list

Tagged games:

JoeTheBro said:
Any COD guy
Any Final Fantasy
Cole train from gears
PS Orbis
Any SOCOM

Any of these fighters would force me to not buy the game at midnight. Instead I'd show my anger and buy it in the morning.

What...why? How could you say such a thing!?!?! *tear*

Lol, no but really. If it doesn't have any FF character, i'm probably not ever going to get it. I think it would be awesome to have Noctus from FFVS13. It'll be like a little teaser to hold us over until SE finally releases the game @_@.

As for who I don't want? Definitely nobody from CoD...

Around the Network

I also don't want to see any FF character in this. I feels almost guaranteed, though... I also agree that Big Daddy is an odd inclusion.

4 ≈ One

Mr Khan said:
PS All-Stars could attain levels of legendary-ness unobtained by any fighting game since Fighters Megamix if they included the flOwer.

the OP isn't clear to me.  Not included as a fighter or not included at all?

...i think flower could be a fun fit for the level (ala the hyra from GoW or buzz) but certainly not a fighter. lol.

kitler53 said:
Mr Khan said:
PS All-Stars could attain levels of legendary-ness unobtained by any fighting game since Fighters Megamix if they included the flOwer.

...i think flower could be a fun fit for the level (ala the hyra from GoW or buzz) but certainly not a fighter. lol.

I think fighter was implied, in which case they should pursue the glory of Fighters Megamix and not look back. Fighting Gran Turismo cars, go!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
kitler53 said:
Mr Khan said:

I think fighter was implied, in which case they should pursue the glory of Fighters Megamix and not look back. Fighting Gran Turismo cars, go!

as long as the car had some killer hydraulics (for jumping) it could be an awesome fighter.  :P

Around the Network

I wouldn't want to see: Wander from SoTC or the robed figure from Journey. Not because I don't think they're good characters, I just don't want to see them in a hectic, brawling arena fighter. Doesn't fit with their style.

Sure, it's going to be weird seeing Radec or Parappa in, but to me it would be even weirder for those two

Kula from Kula world:

Mr Khan said:

+1 for remembering Fighters Megamix. I swear, if there was a single shred of basic competence anywhere to be found in SEGA they would make a sequel.

bouzane said:
Mr Khan said:

+1 for remembering Fighters Megamix. I swear, if there was a single shred of basic competence anywhere to be found in SEGA they would make a sequel.

Ironically i've never played it. I just know it was doing crossover-fighter before Smash Bros (of course, King of Fighters was, too, but SNK's crew is so obscure that you can pretty much count KoF as its own franchise, as its better-known than the games that its fighters originated from), and that it had some really, really strange characters in it.

Good Saturn emulators are supposed to be hard to come by, so i doubt i could get my hands on the game anyway, without the extensive effort of finding an actual device.

Does it play like Sonic the Fighters?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
bouzane said:
Mr Khan said:

Ironically i've never played it. I just know it was doing crossover-fighter before Smash Bros (of course, King of Fighters was, too, but SNK's crew is so obscure that you can pretty much count KoF as its own franchise, as its better-known than the games that its fighters originated from), and that it had some really, really strange characters in it.

Good Saturn emulators are supposed to be hard to come by, so i doubt i could get my hands on the game anyway, without the extensive effort of finding an actual device.

Does it play like Sonic the Fighters?

I never even heard of Sonic the Fighters before now. I have little experience with Fighters Megamix but the actual gameplay mechanics were similar to Virtua Fighter and there were odd gameplay modes such as Girls (only female fighters), Muscle (only power fighters), Smart Guys, etc...

http://www.giantbomb.com/41-hornet/93-3615/all-images/52-430887/fighters_megamix_profilelarge/51-1338683/

When the rumors of a Sony crossover fighting game started to circulate across the Internet I hoped for something like either Fighters Megamix or Marvel vs Capcom. Instead we get a watered down Smash Bros :(