By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the worst FPS that you've played?

I couldn't even get through Halo 2 sp it was really bad. I bought an xbox with NHL, Max Payne, and Halo 2 last gen. I don't think I played and FPS' before that other than Golden Eye on N64.

I almost gave up on Duke Nukem forever but I battled through it for trophies... the loads... my god the loads.... How is it acceptable to have a load screen without even shooting anything since the last load screen...

I'll keep thinking about this question because I'm pretty sure there is something else that isn't coming to me.

Around the Network

I'm not a FPS fan, so I rarely play any FPS games unless I know it's going to be good. So all the few FPS games I played ended up being good at the very least. I have to admit I borrowed my little brother's COD:MW2 game. Did'nt care for it. Just could'nt do it. I'm a single player guy so I played the campaign, did'nt know what was going on, could'nt care at all for what was happening so I stoped playing midway into the campaign. (I know CoD is for multiplayer, but I wanted to play the campaign atleast to give me time to get to know the controls and get used playing it)

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Halo ODST was such a bore.

absolutely AWFUL!

I'm pretty sure I can list all FPS' I've played...

Halo 2, Golden Eye, Turok, Duke Nukem, CoD: MW, Resistance 1 & 2, Killzone 2 & 3, FEAR 2 & 3. I co-oped FEAR 3 with my wife which was pretty fun but I think alone it would be pretty bad. Counter Strike Source... Oh I also played Red Faction at a friends house but that was mostly split screen

I think thats it...

Around the Network

Haze on ps3.

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Modern Warfare 2
Best FPS, Battlefield 1943

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Turkish said:
Homefront, Halo 3, Halo ODST, Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3

Hmmm.. maybe Halo 4 and Halo:CEA too?? You know since you whole heartedly voted it as 0/10

Yay!!!

Alot of the earlier "Doom" style clones were pretty bad before FPS started becoming more fleshed out with true 3D environments and aiming and such. Alien Vs Predator on Jaguar was probably the worst FPS I've ever played, despite it's high profile release alongside the Jaguar and impressive graphics (for its time).

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

This thread is kinda bad, if I look back through the time gate then the worst FPS I've played was the very first one which is Wolfenstein 3D because it's the worst FPS in the history of mankind even though it was the start of the revolution. If you just limit it to like current gen stuff though, the Killzones.