By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo NEEDS you to shut up | *profane language*

Nintendo is d0med!

Around the Network

Good read. Nintendo should just be Nintendo and let the other companies do what they do. I think next-gen will be an interesting period in gaming.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.

I buy Nintendo consoles for Nintendo games, thats why i bought the Wii and never cared about HD consoles, even if it Gamecubes, the WiiU is going to rule with its amazing 1st party games, if 3rd party games eventually come to my console fine, like they did on the Wii...

????
no....

Somebody out there gets it. Good show.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Ohh I like this author :)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

"If they offer Rockstar 50 million dollars for Grand Theft Auto, Microsoft will offer them 100 million. It’s a dead end."

I disagree with this statement.

They should go into a bidding war, as they know microsoft will outbid them. In other words a good way to make Micrososft pay more then they would if Nintendo did not throw in a shil bid to get the price up.

This is the quickest way to eliminate your comp, force them to spend more unecessarily.

I like this article, BUT if Ninty doesnt do these back deals and there system doesnt get those games, then the cycle of tears will just continue. As funny as it is, it would be said. BUT if you really only care about Ninty games then that wouldnt bother you anyway. Everyone wins (except for the single console owners...oh well)

No
Wii got some (enough for me) great 3rd party games

I approve of this article.