By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

When Monster Hunter 4 comes out my life will be ruined.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Here we go:

3DS

MGS Snake Eater
Kid Icarus Uprising
Tales of the Abyss
Mario Tennis Open
Heroes of Ruin
Shinobi
Nano Assault
Luigi's Mansion 2
Sonic Generations
Mickey Mouse Power of ilussion
Theatrhythm final fantasy
New Super Mario Bros 2.
Kingdom Hearts DDD
Castlevania Lord of Shadow Mirror of fate
Paper Mario Sticker Star
fire emblem awakening
Monster Hunter 3g
Monster Hunter 4

Vita

Gravity Rush
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Mortal Kombat Vita

I have a 3ds because of the inevitable release of a pokemon game, other than that nsmb and smash bros are games i want.

For me to buy a vita, a good gran turismo with single player campaign and about 400 less hondas will do

3ds

Kingdom Hearts 3d
Fire Emblem Awakening
Dragon Quest 3d
Paper Mario
Castlevania

Vita

Ass creed
Cod
Persona 4
A new Final Fantasy or a Gta game...

Since I already beat Heroes of Ruin yesterday and am playing Gravity Rush right now, the games I mostly look forward to are

3DS:
All the Nintendo games of course, especially Luigis Mansion
Ex Trooper
Project X Zone
Monster Hunter 3G and 4
Castlevania
Power of Illusion
Bravely Default
Code of Princess
Sakura Samurai
Denpa Ningen RPG
the next Resident Evil Game

PS Vita:
Retro City Rampage
Jet Set Radio
AC: Liberation
Little Big Planet Vita

I am not sure if I should get Zero Escape and Time Travellers for Vita or 3DS. I'm leaning towards Vita because of graphics right now, but it depends if the 3d effect is good and if there are cool street pass features.

Edit: I forgot DQM: Terrys Wonderland 3D

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

Excited for:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
New Super Mario Bros 2
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Monster Hunter 4
Time Travelers
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Bravely Default

3DS has me anticipating Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion (best graphics ever!), and New Super Mario Bros.  That new Castlevania looks like it's gonna be hot, too.

Vita has me hyped for Assassins Creed and Street Fighter X Tekken (I'll probably sell my copy of MVC3 when I get that game).

I'm looking forward to a lot of 3DS stuff right now, Heroes of Ruin, got the collectors edition of Kingdom Hearts 3D reserved and paid off, NSMB 2, Luigis Mansion (even though I hate the original the new one looks vastly improved), Animal Crossing is always a favorite, and probably most of all the new Paper Mario.

As for Vita, I really want to play Gravity Rush... but I'm not willing to pay 250 for the hardware since it took this long for the one game that I want on it to come out @_@ I hope they release something like Ape Escape on the Vita to show off dual analog on the go and drop the price, I'd be there at the Ape Escape launch :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
I'm looking forward to a lot of 3DS stuff right now, Heroes of Ruin, got the collectors edition of Kingdom Hearts 3D reserved and paid off, NSMB 2, Luigis Mansion (even though I hate the original the new one looks vastly improved), Animal Crossing is always a favorite, and probably most of all the new Paper Mario.

As for Vita, I really want to play Gravity Rush... but I'm not willing to pay 250 for the hardware since it took this long for the one game that I want on it to come out @_@ I hope they release something like Ape Escape on the Vita to show off dual analog on the go and drop the price, I'd be there at the Ape Escape launch :P

You are actually a genius.  Why did that never occur to me before?  Ape Escape 1 was the perfect demonstration of twin-analogue sticks for the PS1, why has there been no Ape Escape game demonstrating it for the PS Vita?  I would love to see that.

Kresnik said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

You are actually a genius.  Why did that never occur to me before?  Ape Escape 1 was the perfect demonstration of twin-analogue sticks for the PS1, why has there been no Ape Escape game demonstrating it for the PS Vita?  I would love to see that.

Well there is a reason I have been around this site so long and people like me  

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000