By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

1. Luigi's Mansion 2
2. Paper Mario
3. NSMB2

Around the Network

Final Fantasy X HD, Jet Set Radio and Assassin's Creed III: Liberation for the Vita, I felt like boycotting the Assassin's Creed games after seeing how pro-American the trailers were, but I want that white Vita.

...Mmmmmmmm.

Just preordered Theatrhythm with the stylus bonus, Gravity Rush with the DLC bonus (came out a little late in Australia) and ordered a copy of Rhythm Thief online for real cheap. Contemplating MGS HD Vita and Pokemon Conquest. Was going to get harvest moon 3ds until i saw it was a ds port and another spin off, maybe when it hits the bargain bin, haven't played Harvest Moon in over a decade so I was quite keen.

I'm dying for LBP Vita and Fire Emblem.

Panama said:
Just preordered Theatrhythm with the stylus bonus, Gravity Rush with the DLC bonus (came out a little late in Australia) and ordered a copy of Rhythm Thief online for real cheap. Contemplating MGS HD Vita and Pokemon Conquest. Was going to get harvest moon 3ds until i saw it was a ds port and another spin off, maybe when it hits the bargain bin, haven't played Harvest Moon in over a decade so I was quite keen.

The next 3DS Harvest Moon is a completely new game. It's called a New Beggining.

It's actually the best selling HM ever in Japan (don't believe vg chartz numbers, it was said by the creators themselves), and was announced west at e3, at least for the US. You may want to check it out.

This is going to be the 1 per generation Harvest Moon for me.

VicViper said:
Panama said:

The next 3DS Harvest Moon is a completely new game. It's called a New Beggining.

It's actually the best selling HM ever in Japan (don't believe vg chartz numbers, it was said by the creators themselves), and was announced west at e3, at least for the US. You may want to check it out.

This is going to be the 1 per generation Harvest Moon for me.

Ohhh I had it confused with that Two Towns game coming out in a weeks time.

Around the Network
amp316 said:
When Monster Hunter 4 comes out my life will be ruined.

It might not have online play, though.

I'm partial towards Paper Mario and Little Big Planet. :)

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:
I'm partial towards Paper Mario and Little Big Planet. :)

Yeah I am in the LBP beta right now and it is awesome!!

JoeTheBro said:
MegaDrive08 said:
Come on vita owners, want to hear your lists!!

If you say so!

Rayman Origins

Snapshot

Silent Hill:Book of Memories

Sound Shapes

Assassin's Creex III: Liberation

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita

Warrier's Lair

PlayStation All Stars: Battle Royal

Sly Cooper: Theives in Time

Soul Sacrifice

Sound Shapes

SunFlowers

Frobisher Says

PulzAR

Call of Duty Black Ops II Declassified

Of course this could change as more games get announced :)

I'll buy all of these games lol, you forgot New Little Kings Story tough.

brendude13 said:

Final Fantasy X HD, Jet Set Radio and Assassin's Creed III: Liberation for the Vita, I felt like boycotting the Assassin's Creed games after seeing how pro-American the trailers were, but I want that white Vita.

...Mmmmmmmm.

Looks mint in White that!