By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List the most ridiculous trait or belief from each of the Big 3 fanbases.

Moonhero said:
Sony fans: Believe there with be a Playstation 4.

MS fans: Believe that the "Halo" games are good.

Nintendo fans: Believe "Pikmin 3" will be a launch title.

Did you miss the "ridiculous" part of the thread title? O.o

Around the Network
logic56 said:
Jay520 said:
logic56 said:
only the quality of the playstation gaming experience IS superior to the other 2

Subjective

is not the definiation of FACT so I don't see the relevance...

That's because it's not a fact.

Jay520 said:
logic56 said:
Jay520 said:
logic56 said:
only the quality of the playstation gaming experience IS superior to the other 2

Subjective

is not the definiation of FACT so I don't see the relevance...

That's because it's not a fact.

only it is a fact

logic56 said:

only it is a fact

Prove it.

Troll_Whisperer said:

Ninty fans: they believe they are hated by everyone and are in constant defensive mode.

MS fans: they take any slightly negative comment against MS as a personal attack and attack back with full force.

Sony fans: they believe Sony products deserve more than they do and are in constant overhype mode for even mediocre products.

All three are different forms of insecurity btw.

This 

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
logic56 said:

only it is a fact

Prove it.

such a broad statment, you have to have played the consoles the understand, too much to write in a simple post and I'm too tired to go into detail

logic56 said:
Jay520 said:
logic56 said:

only it is a fact

Prove it.

such a broad statment, you have to have played the consoles the understand, too much to write in a simple post and I'm too tired to go into detail

Didn't think so...

Good day, sir

Jay520 said:
logic56 said:
Jay520 said:
logic56 said:

only it is a fact

Prove it.

Didn't think so...

Good day, sir

it's night time where i am but whatever lol

goodnight

edit: that and it would get way off topic

logic56 said:
Jay520 said:
logic56 said:
Jay520 said:
logic56 said:

only it is a fact

Prove it.

Didn't think so...

Good day, sir

it's night time where i am but whatever lol

goodnight

edit: that and it would get way off topic

okay sir, I'll make a thread covering this subject tomorrow & I look forward to seeing you there.

I cant believe trolls are trying to take the fun away, even in topics like these.....

Nintendo: Believing that the WiiU will sell more than the WIi, just because they are having "better" third party support. Believe me, the third party shown, so far, is nothing to brag about and is far from really making a difference.

Sony: They believe that everything that comes out on the Ps3 is the next big thing, when it really isnt. Also, every single PS3 game has the "best graphics ever" saw it like 3 times during the E3 presentation. Get a PC and get it over with.

Microsoft: Believing they have some sort of relevance or importance in the Console war. Just learn your place, stay quiet in the corner while the other 2 make the show.