By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List the most ridiculous trait or belief from each of the Big 3 fanbases.

RolStoppable said:
logic56 said:
Jay520 said:

Didn't think so...

Good day, sir

it's night time where i am but whatever lol

goodnight

edit: that and it would get way off topic

This thread is all about ridiculous beliefs, so your post would be perfectly on topic.

I've been trying to sum it up as best I can and this is as close as I can get

you don't need an Xbox 360 or Wii to experience the best on the wii and Xbox 360, you NEED a PS3 to experience the best on PS3, or I've done everything you've done this gen on a ps3 or on a past console yet there are experiences only playable on a ps3 this gen

so basically becasue I've done what you've done and then some makes my experience superior to yours, note I'm not saying there anything wrong with Nintendo and Xbox fans liking what they like, but as far as I'm concerned it's redundant to what I get to enjoy

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
logic56 said:
Jay520 said:
logic56 said:
Jay520 said:
logic56 said:

only it is a fact

Prove it.

such a broad statment, you have to have played the consoles the understand, too much to write in a simple post and I'm too tired to go into detail

Didn't think so...

Good day, sir

it's night time where i am but whatever lol

goodnight

edit: that and it would get way off topic

okay sir, I'll make a thread covering this subject tomorrow & I look forward to seeing you there.

I llok foward to it, I'll try to go into detail there

RolStoppable said:
logic56 said:

I've been trying to sum it up as best I can and this is as close as I can get

you don't need an Xbox 360 or Wii to experience the best on the wii and Xbox 360, you NEED a PS3 to experience the best on PS3, or I've done everything you've done this gen on a ps3 or on a past console yet there are experiences only playable on a ps3 this gen

so basically becasue I've done what you've done and then some makes my experience superior to yours, note I'm not saying there anything wrong with Nintendo and Xbox fans liking what they like, but as far as I'm concerned it's redundant to what I get to enjoy

I see. Previously you said this is a fact, now you are conceding that it's subjective.

It's good to see that you are able to admit that you made a mistake before.

now I'm confused lol I'm sorry what

RolStoppable said:
logic56 said:

now I'm confused lol I'm sorry what

You just earned respect, now don't ruin it.

just assume I could give a shit about your respect

MS: Believed MS should get a pass for RROD, either because "you can just buy a new one" or after the 3 yr. warranty "they'll fix it no matter how many times it breaks."

Ninty: That Wii U ports for games that will be ~ 1 yr old by the time Wii U launches will help push the system. As well as multiplats that look slightly better than their 360/PS3 counterparts will get the owners of those systems to jump on board.

Sony: Made swapping discs on the 360 seem like it was a HUGE deal, and could possibly be its death knell later in the gen, when games got larger. Don't get me wrong, I like not having to swap discs, but it's not really THAT big a deal.

Around the Network

Microsoft: if you talk about RROD, they'll quickly reply that "but the PS3 has the YLOD duh", despite the fact that RROD was 5 times more common than YLOD. Also, they keep thinking that the Kinect is the most revolutionary piece of hardware ever created and it works perfectly for ANY game, hardcore or casual.

Sony: "The Move is not like the Wiimote, it's much better!". And their argument for anything is "the PS3 is much more powerful than the Xbox, JUST LOOK AT THE EXCLUSIVES!!!!11111"

And I can make a list about Nintendo fanboys. Jesus Christ, they're by far the worst of the three.

First of all, they  believe that graphics and fun are mutually exclusive. Like "PS3 and Xbox's games are pretty, therefore they lack any fun". But worst of all, they're hypocrites. "Graphics don't matter", but as soon as a pretty game like Mario Galaxy is released, they brag about the visuals. Then the Wii U is announced and the fanboys celebrate that they will now have a Wii HD. Wait, I thought graphics didn't matter at all.

Also, everything Nintendo does or say is innovative or revolutionary. Give me a break.

Sony : Any negative review of a first party is bias, Move is not a copy of wiimote
MS: Paying for live is ok
Nintendo: Believe all companies have the obligation to release their games on nintendo systems

MS fans: Think that Xbox Live is a worth while service

S fans: believe that Ps+ games are free

Nintendo: Thinks that Wii is a hated console within the 3rd party companies.

Yay!!!

Nintendo fans : In content denial that they need new ips

Microsoft fans : Thinks it ok to end this gen with another halo and gears of war game

Sony fans : Thinks that every game needs a platinum trophy

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share