Forums - Sports Discussion - 24 Hours of Le Mans Live Streaming

http://stream.speedtv.com/corvette

anybody else watching, 

go Toyota

Around the Network

fucking Toyota on the attack hot damn

got dammit Ferrari EVERY freaking year

Watching since it started, go Audi!

(Fecking Ferrari btw, same shit as last year, A.D seems to be "fine" though fortunately.)

Anybody else have Test Drive Le Mans for Dreamcast? Freaking amazing game. I like to play it and watch the real race. It has a full 24 hour mode with weather and night/day, tire wear, fuel, etc.

Around the Network

@kain:

Unfortunately not, I do usually play a 24 hour race in GRID before the race starts

@kain:

Unfortunately not, I do usually play a 24 hour race in GRID before the race starts

Seen it since it started, that crash was a biggy!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Millenium said:
@kain:

Cool, I didn't know GRID had that option. Can you set it to a fast 24 hours? As in the day goes by in 30 minutes or a 1 or 2 hours and so on leading up to a full real time 24 hours?

Test Drive Le Mans on Dreamcast has lots of options so Le Mans fans can complete the race how they want. I've not yet played a real time 24 hour race, but the game lets you save at pits so I want to do it at some point just to say I did, maybe over the course of a week.

I think Forza 4 has the Le Mans track with up to 24 hour race. I've not checked it out yet.

kain_kusanagi said:
Anybody else have Test Drive Le Mans for Dreamcast? Freaking amazing game. I like to play it and watch the real race. It has a full 24 hour mode with weather and night/day, tire wear, fuel, etc.

I did,  and don't get grid thinkings its going to be the same , GRID is very drifty and slippery for a road racer, its made the same way as Dirt and CMR games.