By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumour: leaked 56 Page Xbox roadmap - Removed by a law firm associated with MS

smroadkill15 said:
Like someone stated earlier, how many folks will go out of their way to create a 56 page doc. with their own custom pictures and designs? That's my personal reason why it's real, along with a few other noticeable factors like smart glass.

In the end there is still no way to confirm if it is truly real or not, but there are very few other rumored docs I've seen with this much detail that didn't turn out to be real.

There was like a whole fake 7th Harry Potter book on the net "leaked" a few weeks before the actual release though. Hardcore fans are an impressive breed.

Around the Network

Looks fake to me in late 2010 the smallest die size available was 32nm which is just now becoming the main die size for most electrical devices that use chips.

i know my word don't have any cogency

oh and 1 thing i need to say,if i'm wrong(this is real) i think it will be the first console i will buy it at launch

I guess this is fake. Someone should tell the people on Twitter. Xbox 720 has been trending for hours.

I think the $299 price point with Kinect 2.0 included and 6-8x the power of 360 is a dead giveaway of this being fake. They even mention in one of the docs that the 720 is supposed to be profitable each year of its 10-year life-cycle.

Read my comment below.

Looks like the documents have been removed for copyright infringement.
http://kotaku.com/5918942/leak-or-hoax-this-56+page-manifesto-does-get-some-things-right-about-the-next-xbox

Looks like these documents are completely real. 100%.

Around the Network

so it very likely real then,or at least real but outdated
$299 for this?if they don't change i'm in

D-Joe said:

I still don't see how they can include Kinect 2.0 and be 6-8x the power of 360 at only $299. Even if they don't include an HDD I think its impossible.

VGKing said:
D-Joe said:

I still don't see how they can include Kinect 2.0 and be 6-8x the power of 360 at only $299. Even if they don't include an HDD I think its impossible.

well $299 not a big problem,MS=fucking rich

the biggest question should be how is this cost $225

who knows

Update: The document was removed from Scribd due to copyright infringement, at the request of a law firm named Covington and Burling. The firm worked with Microsoft as recently as this past April, when it advised Microsoft in its patent settlement case with Facebook. Microsoft still hasn't responded to request for comment.

Scribd.com

engadget.com

Seems legit, as MS throwing it out there to see how people react, if good - then they make it, if not - then they can it.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

D-Joe said:
zarx said:

well,VGC need a thread for next-gen xbox,don't wanna see these thread everyday

You can always ignore the thread,  because chances are there will be allot of them until the announcement is made.

Shit, beats the 'comment on the user below you, above you,' threads.

too think we have threads were we talk about systems.... I mean who wants that? o_O

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o