By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My 360 got Jealous of the Wii and RRoD'ed.. w/ pic!

Well I've had it for over a year now, purchased it in October 2006... With no really good games coming up I'm not too disappointed, it also helps that I just got the Wii and I've already played/beat Assassins Creed, Mass Effect, CoD4. I figure Wii Sports can keep me entertained for the next couple weeks.

I included the picture cause I don't think anyone would of believed me that my 360 died 3 days after purchasing a Wii.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

ouch...sucks for you man =(

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I keep them apart ... they don't play nice!

So both of your systems were fighting over your love and the wii won

keep them in seprate rooms that what i do. so as far as they know, they're gettin all my love ;)

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Around the Network
madskillz said:

But but teh Wii60

I thought the wii was much smaller..

Well sucks man.

mM

LOL

You should buy No more heroes then....

I know this isn't really a laughing matter, but it's pretty funny that your 360 kicked it so shortly after you got a Wii.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

madskillz said:

They play awesome together. The Wii has a perfect uncanny balancing effect between the 360 and PS3 and they all play nicely together!