By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My 360 got Jealous of the Wii and RRoD'ed.. w/ pic!

segajon said:
Did you put that piece of paper saying gebx just to prove you didn't pull the pic off the internet

eheh yeah...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

Such a sad pic.

fabledgamer said:
Such a sad pic.

I know look at that LG TV!

I'm sorry that happened to you. Well, that's why you get more then 1 console, right?

noticed your Wii is also on Wii connect 24 mode - that may just damage it (hasn't been proven either way yet but i'm a bit dubious about that).

Also - you've had it a year? it seems well ventilated there, has it always been there. If so then thats not good.

I'm beginning to think the 360 may be outputting more heat / working harder when connected to HD TV's - has anyone had theirs RROd yet when well ventilated connectred to SD TV? Reason i'm asking is i've had mine a year now on a SD Tv and no problems but i'm gonna buy a HD Tv and just wondering if it's gonna effect it in any way.

Around the Network

So sad...

Off Topic: You have a really nice HDTV and Camera. :) Play with them for a while.

"noticed your Wii is also on Wii connect 24 mode - that may just damage it (hasn't been proven either way yet but i'm a bit dubious about that)."---there is nothing wrong with the system to be on that

I have had mine since launch and its been connected the whole time and nothing is wrong---they made the system to be conneced like that

OT--sorry about the 360, but that means you can play no more heros

Isnt the main 360 vent on the bottom?

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000

Another casualty of the console wars.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Is this a new TV in the photo or are you one of those guys that leaves the stickers on all his electronics. I can't stand that, all those stickers must come off immediately! Down with the marketing stickers.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com