By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Riccitiello: Mass Effect 3 “single best piece of software” for Wii U

Euphoria14 said:

So, EA thinks the EA game is the best?

Thanks for my new Twitter avatar!

Around the Network

I'm sure he thinks so. I'm equally sure he's dead wrong.

ea's full of bs but hes right. that was a seriously awesome game.

Serious question: Is this game worth? I'm interested.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

homer said:
spurgeonryan said:
Well I have a 360. Maybe I should just stop being cheap and buy mass effect 1 and 2 for it. But I doubt I will. Wiki is my best option at this point. But I do agree with what you said d21. Damn Nintendo for putting me in this position.

By the time the Wiiu version comes out, I wouldn't be surprised if you could buy the entire trilogy for the price of the wiiu version. I don't see how you are in any sort of "position."

dont mind him, hes a Ninty fan, he loves giving them their money, even if it is detrimental to himself.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:

Well, a large chunk of the fun comes from seeing how things you set in motion a game or two ago wound up, so you won't get that. And you'll need to drastically lower your expectations AND completely suspend your disbelief for the final ten minutes or so. But if you overlook those two things, yeah, it's a pretty good game.

noname2200 said:
Pavolink said:

Well, a large chunk of the fun comes from seeing how things you set in motion a game or two ago wound up, so you won't get that. And you'll need to drastically lower your expectations AND completely suspend your disbelief for the final ten minutes or so. But if you overlook those two things, yeah, it's a pretty good game.

Well, thanks!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Acevil said:
Eh, don't think I care about this franchise anymore (It use to be my favorite new IP). I have broken free from you Bioware....thank you very much.

Agree here, ME3 killed the franchise for me.  I was also thinking why bother bringing part 3 of a series over to the WiiU when the first 2 aren't there but then again since its well established that players previous decisions had little to no affect on the final outcome of the game, I guess its ok.  A person who starts ME3 as their first Mass Effect title will still get the same ENDING (yes I do mean singular) as a person who played from 1 through 3 =P

i wonder why not just give it ME2 as well?? Im not getting it. I doubt anyone has a strangle hold on that one

badgenome said:
Ugh, no it isn't. PS3 owners didn't really get such a raw deal because the major choices in Mass Effect were few and easily conveyed through the interactive comic. I don't know how they could possibly catch Wii U owners up on all the craziness in Mass Effect 2, and being that this is EA and a Nintendo console, I doubt they'll even try. Worst version confirmed.

No PS3 owners got a raw deal because they got a POS comic that didn't get basic facts straight. I mean they spelled Kaidan's name wrong, had no mention of the geth, omitted any mention of Feros, etc. etc. That comic as bad joke. It was the biggest epic fail in series until ME3's ending.