By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Slimebeast said:
Half the freaking world wants England to win but they just can't do it.

They are just not good TEAM and I think most of the world agrees that Italy deserves it.

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Well, at least the game was far more entertaining that yesterday's one. While it did have it's boring moments, there was intensity (especially on the first half) and a lot of chances for both sides.

Congrats to Italy and quite a match that's shaping up with Germany - Italy.

Yeah, entertaining game thanks to Italy mostly. Surprisingly offensive.

Germany - Italy sure will be epic but how do you feel about Portugal - Spain, lestat? Isn't it a repeat from WC 2010 quarter finals or something.

Best of 16 of WC 2010 actually. 

I think that it will be a pretty even match, as most Portugal vs Spain matches are. Even back in that game, they only managed to win 1 - 0 and didn't have much chances (plus, we played pretty bad too). If we keep our current form and playstyle, we might have a chance at beating them, but if we play like France did, we're pretty much screwed. 

All in all, I think (and hope) that both semi final matches are going to be pretty good.

It's going to be so exciting, both games.

It almost feels like a privilige to be able to watch such a world class event. Three Mega games left.

BBC News

Italy err England are out of the euro's, lol

pezus said:

Both Ashley's with bad penalties

Andrea > Ashley confirmed

Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Well, at least the game was far more entertaining that yesterday's one. While it did have it's boring moments, there was intensity (especially on the first half) and a lot of chances for both sides.

Congrats to Italy and quite a match that's shaping up with Germany - Italy.

Yeah, entertaining game thanks to Italy mostly. Surprisingly offensive.

Germany - Italy sure will be epic but how do you feel about Portugal - Spain, lestat? Isn't it a repeat from WC 2010 quarter finals or something.

Best of 16 of WC 2010 actually. 

I think that it will be a pretty even match, as most Portugal vs Spain matches are. Even back in that game, they only managed to win 1 - 0 and didn't have much chances (plus, we played pretty bad too). If we keep our current form and playstyle, we might have a chance at beating them, but if we play like France did, we're pretty much screwed. 

All in all, I think (and hope) that both semi final matches are going to be pretty good.

It's going to be so exciting, both games.

It almost feels like a privilige to be able to watch such a world class event. Three Mega games left.

I agree and all four teams have top quality football to deliver on all matches. Of course I want Portugal to go through the finals, but at this stage, what I really want to see is good football. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

*********************** Italy you ********************. ***************. ********************** Balotelli and Pirlo. ****************. ************ penalties. ********. ***************. ****. *********.******.

Our defence is easily the best part of our team, all four played really well.

Hmm, pie.

I cant really complain. We looked awful on the attack outside of a 20 minute stint in the 1st half.

Young was terrible, should have brought Ox on for him at 90. Rooney just wasn't in the game. Carroll dominated in the air when he came on... Should have been him and Welbeck from the start. Sick of Rooney getting in the team on name alone.

Pirlo bossed the game. By far the best player on the pitch.

Now, its time to build on a (imo) successful tournament. Sure, we aint won it but nobody really expected us to get out of our group, never mind top it!

Hodgson now just needs time to make HIS England team. If we stay as solid at the back and actually have an attacking presence we could do really well. Dunno what else to say really.

The Italians and Scottish are celebrating tonight.

The Fury said:
Our defence is easily the best part of our team, all four played really well.

Terry was amazing.. he jumps with great dedication before shots like he jumps on his teammates wifes..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)