By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

hmm.. based on those performances I think it's doubtful the two group d teams make it through the quarter finals

Around the Network

Lucky France.

We aint going home!!!! LOL

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Grinded out the result. Not a great game but we're through.

Respect for the class shown by the Ukrainian players & manager at the defeat.

Around the Network

Well done England, not a great performance but got the job done. The back four were good, Gerrard was great but none of the attacking players played well. Tough to call but I'd say Italy will edge it.

Impressed by Ukraine tonight. Thought they were unlucky and really didn't deserve to lose. England ground out another result I suppose, but will get tougher from here for them. Italy will be a difficult match.

kowenicki said:
Lafiel said:
hmm.. based on those performances I think it's doubtful the two group d teams make it through the quarter finals

Because Italy and Spain are palying realy well?  France has a probem... their defense is terrible, but Spains isnt much better.... England are fairly solid at the back.

Its anyones.

that looked "solid" to you ? ofc England may win against Italy, but from what I saw Italy should have the better chances in that match

Going by the individual players alone, what do you think the 3 best teams in the tournament are?

Germany, Spain & Portugal from a player pov, but having some of the best players means nothing and is totally different from meaning the best team.

From a team pov Germany, England & Spain.

Edit: Spain have I think played poorly so far, but they will get much better I'm sure. If Croatia hadn't been knocked out I'd have replaced them for England.