By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Quite some suprises today.

Around the Network

Greece? y u no out?

Wow, well done guys, I expected the Russians to hammer you.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I never thought Russia would be knocked out....even more with Greece making it.

Former something....

I remember some people saying russia and poland would be safe bets for quarter final, good thing I don't bet :P.

Poor game from Russia. Expected them to walk the group, any of the other teams from Pot 2 in the draw (Germany, Italy, England) would have done. Got worse as they tournament went on and deserve to go out. Reckon both the Czech Republic and Greece will join them the end of play on Friday.

Around the Network

Group B advances to the semi-finals

TheSwordUser said:
I can already feel despair of all Polish fans when Poland will not get out of their group(....)

Unfortunatly, called it. I have no reason to watch Euro 2012 now.

non-gravity said:
Group B advances to the semi-finals

Agreed

Ajescent said:

Group A

As It Stands

Country W D L GD Pts
 Czech Rep. 2 0 1 -1 6
Greece 1 1 1 0 4
Russia 1 1 1 2 4
Poland 0 2 1 -1 2

Wait...how is Greece on top of Russia when their goal difference is worse? 

Goodbye Russia. You own fault, guys. First sensation of the tournament, just a minor one though as the Russians are not as good as some journalists and experts already thought after the first game.

Too much pressure for the Polish team which has too few quality players, unfortunately. Lack of fighting spirit was surprising.

Congrats to Czech Republic and Greece. Now those two teams showed fighting spirit and made it out of the weakest group (weak group doesn't mean though they should be underestimated in QF).