By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo is the only one in the room displaying leadership and innovation.

zgamer5 said:
richardhutnik said:
zgamer5 said:
that x360 controller with wii u on it is definately innovation.

Thing is that it isn't an X360 controller.  It is more like Nintendo looked at both the 360 and PS3 controller and did their own analog stick alignment that is in the same place it is with the WiiU.  The changes to the WiiU controller over the year likely came from the industry telling Nintendo it needed more features like what was is seen with the PS3 and 360: two more shoulder buttons and two analog sticks (not pads) that are able to be pressed in.

Comparing it to a 360 controller is probably done by someone who is a Sony fan, because they don't like the analog sticks apparently anywhere but underneath the rest of the other buttons. (Let's see, check profile... yep, see the top multiplatform titles played on the PS3 and only the PS3.  Check).

its an x360 controler with a switched up position for the buttons and the controller.

im comparing to the 360 controller because it looks like one(size,buttons,dpad, shoulder buttons) not because im a sony fan lol. 

what the hell does that mean?? and are you linking software sales to the placement of analog sticks?? 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/68231/zgamer5/games/#content 

Dude, how you view the controller clearly shows that you are a Sony fany.  I look to see, based on your profile, what your system of choice is, and it shows why you see the WiiU Pro controller as a knockoff of the 360, and don't see it connecting in any way to the PS3 controller.  The thing that separates the PS3 and 360 controller, besides the fact the 360 controller has actual triggers (and a larger guide button in the middle) is the location of the analog sticks.  The WiiU has one that doesn't match to any of them, and actually is closer to the PS3's version, in that they are aligned at the end of the sides of the controller.  

I say this, because I see a mix of both the PS3 and 360 controller in it, because I own both systems and use the 360 more.

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:
d21lewis said:

And I raise you... THE ACTIVATOR!

Time to break out the big gun.  KINECT!

d21lewis said:
richardhutnik said:
d21lewis said:

And I raise you... THE ACTIVATOR!

Time to break out the big gun.  KINECT!

And life goes on.  Surprised Konami didn't do a need a floor pad remake of Track and Field.

richardhutnik said:
zgamer5 said:

Thing is that it isn't an X360 controller.  It is more like Nintendo looked at both the 360 and PS3 controller and did their own analog stick alignment that is in the same place it is with the WiiU.  The changes to the WiiU controller over the year likely came from the industry telling Nintendo it needed more features like what was is seen with the PS3 and 360: two more shoulder buttons and two analog sticks (not pads) that are able to be pressed in.

Comparing it to a 360 controller is probably done by someone who is a Sony fan, because they don't like the analog sticks apparently anywhere but underneath the rest of the other buttons. (Let's see, check profile... yep, see the top multiplatform titles played on the PS3 and only the PS3.  Check).

that was very mature...

o_O.Q said:
richardhutnik said:
zgamer5 said:

that was very mature...

Will see if you think it is more mature than posting this as part of your reply:

It was an observation why someone would end up thinking why the WiiU controller is a clone of the 360, rather than thinking it copies both the PS3 and 360 controllers, which I say it does.   It was made before I even checked the game list of the zgamer5.