By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 pressconference was the BEST and here is why

I wasn't looking forward to the Sony conference at all. It didn't impress me either. It was way better than Microsoft's though (Which I WAS looking forward to). EA was nice and Ubisoft was the best up until now. All my own opinion of course.

Around the Network

Most substantial announcement was CoD on Vita, and that was a no-brainer.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Play4Fun said:

That's the best gif of E3.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

axumblade said:
Roma said:
I never watched the entire conference as the wonderbook part was so boring I went to sleep.

That's a bit surprising coming from you....

Yah i know, Im full of surprises

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

The thing i hate about sony's conference is that they are never fun to watch.The games and content is always there but it's never interesting to watch.It's always fun to watch people demonstrate games on kinect or listening to reggie decribe how cute kirby made of yarn is but with sony...it just so busnissey

Play4Fun said:

LMFAO all jokes aside

I know i'm a PlayStation fan and all but i found this to be funny as hell!

Sony had the better conference but only because they showed extended demos of their exclusives.

MS has the games, they just like to expand into non gaming territory, which unfortunately doesnt mean much to us.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Dunno why the big 3 keep going at e3 to show us trailers, I mean can't they just post that shit on youtube or something

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Lol whatever helps you sleep at night. This just sounds like denial imo.