5 48 8.81%

4 36 6.61%

3 23 4.22%

2 12 2.20%

1 46 8.44%

Total:545

PS3 was very good, Vita was awful

Around the Network

Minus the long Wonderbook presentation, good software was shown. Just wish there was more surprises, either the top teir games were leaked, or was announced already and they are just showing new gameplay.

One of the things I did not see coming was....... Wonderbook.

The_Botman said:

Minus the long Wonderbook presentation, good software was shown. Just wish there was more surprises, either the top teir games were leaked, or was announced already and they are just showing new gameplay.

One of the things I did not see coming was....... Wonderbook.

This plus showing more upcoming Vita titles. 

Everyone's forgetting about the Playstation Plus deals, there bringing over $100 worth of actually great games, Infamous 2, LBP2, Saints row 2 and many more for only what 6 bucks this month.

6 (meh). It wasn't utter shit like MS one, but it was the worst Sony conference I have seen so far. Ok, PS3 is living out the last few years of its glory, but PS Vita is completely new console and it must have huge support from its creators, isn't it? And where is this support, where games, where everything? If Sony decided to run their portable gaming business like that, then soon it will be just over.

So, personally I decided not to buy Vita anytime soon unless there won't be unbundled white version with lower price and with a lot of good games. Sony are doing terrible things right now in case of Vita, like they have no brains at all. Damn, even Nintendo is pretty much struggling in portable area, so it's pretty safe to say that the whole dedicated handheld gaming is... dying right now. Peak was past-gen (DS and PSP) and from now I see only a downhill. The shit is getting real. I hope these things would change...

Overally, it's a very very weak E3. But next-gen must save the next one, it will be a good time to introduce new consoles finally.

Around the Network

Regarding Vita, this sums it up nicely:

7/10. It was better than MS and Nintendo, but not Sony's best. Most of the stuff was games that we already new about.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Play4Fun said:

That is fantastic, hahahahahaa!  Was that from the GAF?  That reminds me of classic GAF right there ...

Darth Tigris said:
Play4Fun said:

That is fantastic, hahahahahaa!  Was that from the GAF?  That reminds me of classic GAF right there ...

Yeah, it's from GAF.

Play4Fun said:

Instant... classic

Yay!!!