By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 Game of Thrones Sign-Up Thread

RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:

But you gotta dmit I got better later on... Not good perhaps, but better!

Yes, you got better while Ninpie got worse. Thankfully he was the name cop and thus a threat to the mafia. Otherwise he wouldn't have gotten killed and then we might not have won.

Yeah, I didn't understand his play at all :P I think he only scanned one or two players??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

When might this game start?

pezus said:

Calling Jon Snow

Yeah, he's totally gay anywayz!

My favorite is that ugly ass dwarf Tyrion... But who would really wanna be him? ;)

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:

Calling Jon Snow

Yeah, he's totally gay anywayz!

My favorite is that ugly ass dwarf Tyrion... But who would really wanna be him? ;)

Lol, you're clearly not an aSoIaF reader. Are you?

Only read the 3 first books so far sadly... or is it 4? so I'm 1 or 2 books behind... tWoT on the other hand... ;)

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:

Only read the 3 first books so far sadly... or is it 4? so I'm 1 or 2 books behind... tWoT on the other hand... ;)

Then how is Jon Snow gay?! You mad?

I just found him... kinda... Not as exciting as the other characters. Tyrion is awesome, and I really like Kingslayer... Sansa's always been dull, as is dionerys (or how you spell it) for the most part. But I gotta say that Jon as en exciting story! It's just his character; it doesn't do it for me as others do...

Around the Network
pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:
DanneSandin said:

Then how is Jon Snow gay?! You mad?

I just found him... kinda... Not as exciting as the other characters. Tyrion is awesome, and I really like Kingslayer... Sansa's always been dull, as is dionerys (or how you spell it) for the most part. But I gotta say that Jon as en exciting story! It's just his character; it doesn't do it for me as others do...

<_<. Very well. He is one of my favourite characters. Arya, Tyrion, Jaime as well.

Yeah, Arya is pretty sweet as well! I'm excited to see how this all will pan out!

mantlepiecek said:
When might this game start?

Like I said, once we get 20 it's good to go. So at that point I'll put a 12-24 notice before I close sign-ups, randomize characters out to people, send PMs, and kick things off.

1. Baalz
2. Spurge
3. Wonk
4. radish
5. Mantle
6. happydolphin
7. Mario
8. TruckOSaurus
10. Stefl
11. Rol
13. Prof
16.hatmoza
17.trashleg
18. Danne
19. Pezus

What can I say. She's very persuasive.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

and for once I'm not gonna mind getting whacked off early.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I call the hound or the mountain or khal drogo or robert baratheon