By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation is a bigger and more important invention than PC

PlayStation a bigger invention than PC?

Yeah 80 30.42%

No PS2 was bigger! 30 11.41%

SNES ftw! 152 57.79%

Total:262

the thing about internet polls is that there is a very limited group of people that actually respond to them. They in no way resemble what the actual public believes, or the PS3 would be the most popular console in every country, even the USA. Usually these types of technology polls are mostly answered by more passionate gamers who not only game but read about gaming as well.

Around the Network
Player1x3 said:
crissindahouse said:

harharhar first of all you can bring the old poll results back and not stealing all our votes just because you didn't like  them verstanden?

I like how you just assume he can speak german just because hes turkish and thus must be some ghetto low-life living in west berlin and is unemployed school dropout ;D

You couldve ended your comment there, I find the 2nd part highly offensive.

pezus said:
Turkish said:
Astrid said:

The poll was about innovations, not inventions.
There is a big difference between these to words Turkish.
Your title and poll are misleading.
Playstation was an innovation, not an invention.

Lol misread that, guess Imma gonna change the thread and poll back again. I would not want to spread misinformation to these people here.

Where is the change?

I'm seriously thinking of changing the poll, I'm just not there yet. I'm thorougly thinking wich question and what answers I should present.

kowenicki said:

Unbelievable.

Turkish's responses and statements in the thread are classics.  I'm genuinely worried for him.

...and the whole premise of the thread is broken given it is about innovation not invention.

I'm worried that you're worried about me, whats the matter broski?

Player1x3 said:
crissindahouse said:

harharhar first of all you can bring the old poll results back and not stealing all our votes just because you didn't like  them verstanden?

I like how you just assume he can speak german just because hes turkish and thus must be some ghetto low-life living in west berlin and is unemployed school dropout ;D

Wow so basically Player1x3 you just got really racist really fast. Nothing in criss's post implied ANYTHING in your reply. You just brought out your own prejudices. 

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

Unbelievable.

Turkish's responses and statements in the thread are classics.  I'm genuinely worried for him.

...and the whole premise of the thread is broken given it is about innovation not invention.

He is screaming novelty account. Kind of like that homophobe Colbert we had a few years back.  I can't think of any other possible conclusion 

radishhead said:
That's ridiculous, I'm sorry

I agree. 

I also find it odd that the PC and Internet didn't match up closer. Don't they kind of go hand and hand?

Player1x3 said:
crissindahouse said:

You really seem to enjoy any form of bashing that you can type up.

Joke of the day!

TadpoleJackson said:
kowenicki said:

Unbelievable.

He is screaming novelty account. Kind of like that homophobe Colbert we had a few years back.  I can't think of any other possible conclusion 

Will you please stop calling me a novelty account? It is becoming annoyingly boring. Not to mention that i'm longer than you on this site.