By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft E3 2012 --- What did you think of the press conference?

What did you think of Microsoft's E3?

Best E3 EVER! 21 3.65%

Best MS E3 I've seen in a while 11 1.91%

Great! 30 5.21%

It was decent 65 11.28%

Meh... 130 22.57%

Just...no 115 19.97%

Worst E3 ever! 107 18.58%

See results 92 15.97%

Total:571

they're closing with blop II? a little weak imo, they atleast should've ended with Gears of War Judgement

Around the Network

Wow! BO2 looks amazing!

Well, I did miss Forza, Gears, and Halo (the big three) so maybe it wasn't so bad. Still, when it comes to movies, wrestling, etc., all people remember is the ending and this one doesn't look like it's gonna end with a bang. Hope there's a surprise after this gameplay footage.

Train wreck said:
wasnt there supposed to be a squareenix reveal?

Tomb Raider.

Train wreck said:
wasnt there supposed to be a squareenix reveal?

that was tomb raider

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

It makes me so sad that this game is the biggest thing in our industry. So sad.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Solid-Stark said:
Halo 4 looked good.

Staying positive, I see?

Best game presentation imo.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

d21lewis said:
Boo! Love my 360 and I'm going to play the fuck out of it but I'm underwhelmed by what I've seen. When is Nintendo up?

in 22 hours :)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Its like M$ hasn't really tried this year. A poor showing.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Damn! They are going to complete the campaign for us! Go go go! XD

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson