By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft E3 2012 --- What did you think of the press conference?

What did you think of Microsoft's E3?

Best E3 EVER! 21 3.65%

Best MS E3 I've seen in a while 11 1.91%

Great! 30 5.21%

It was decent 65 11.28%

Meh... 130 22.57%

Just...no 115 19.97%

Worst E3 ever! 107 18.58%

See results 92 15.97%

Total:571

Do not make fun of this Usher dude guys, otherwise crissindahouse will probably ask to get you banned.

Around the Network

they think it's a bunch of 12 years old in the audience

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

dahuman said:
crissindahouse said:
dahuman said:
crissindahouse said:
dahuman said:
why can't I play this with a controller exactly? o_O

because you are just here to troll the whole time for over an hour now and now please shut up omg

nope, it's because I've only seen about 3 interesting things and it's almost over, woo south park looks interesting too, add that one lol.

no because you are here to troll just look your last 50 posts. you rquestion alone is a joke "why not with controller?" because it's a kinect game! why do you play sorcery or nintendo sports whatever with the normal controller? because it's made for motion controlls. crazy isn't it?

I don't play Wii Sports either, not after like 1 week anyways, Matter looks interesting, woman with huge rack game looks dumb, that's about it.

i donÄt say you shall play it, just that your question is irrelevant because a game for kinect isn't made for controller because it's made to play with gestures. very simple answer.

Honestly, what Ive seen of this conference, Id give it a 5/10.

I missed Halo and Splinter Cell.

does that mean Dance Central 3 will support 5 people now? =D

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
d21lewis said:
Okay. I'm here. What did I miss?

Quick Gears of War Judgment footage, Resident Evil 6 (with timed exclusive DLC), Tomb Raider looked fantastic (also with timed exclusive 360 DLC), Halo 4 stole the show, new apps (Nike, for instance)/ Kinect functions / IE9 coming to the 360, and South Park.

I'd say a solid show so far!

wait, ie9 for xbox? gow-footage?! damn me for being late...

That was cringe worthy. You disappoint me MS

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

CGI-Quality said:
d21lewis said:
Okay. I'm here. What did I miss?

Quick Gears of War Judgment footage, Resident Evil 6 (with timed exclusive DLC), Tomb Raider looked fantastic (also with timed exclusive 360 DLC), Halo 4 stole the show, new apps (Nike, for instance)/ Kinect functions / IE9 coming to the 360, and South Park.

I'd say a solid show so far!

Halo already?  I figured they'd save that for last.  Gears was shown already, too?  I figured they'd save one of those for last.  What does M$ have up their sleeve?

zgamer5 said:
so until now positive: splinter cell, tomb raider, re6, gears and halo.

You don't count Forza?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

i really like dance central even if i'm maybe to old for that so yeah, great that we get a new one.