By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed Final Fantasy XV.

Well, I hope this is real. I'd like SOME news on this game, lol.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Around the Network

It would be a good idea to rename versus XIII to XV but this is obviously fake.

I can dig it. I don't mind sharing it with the Wii U and the name change was long over due. The versus thing was pointless and confusing.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Looks fake to me.

Reasons why I think so:

1. Old trailer, no new footage.
2. Announcer seems fake.
3. Audience does not look like the type of professional journalists Square would invite.
4. PS3 and WiiU but not Xbox 360. FF Vs 13 will be multiplatform, but there is no way Square would release the last two FF games on Xbox 360 and then skip it with the latest game. The engine has been ported and if it can run on PS3 it can run on Xbox 360 with little effort or modification. If it was getting a WiiU port it would most certainly get a Xbox 360 port. Square no longer ignores easy money.
5. The game will not make it to market in 2012 so it won't be the 25th anniversary of FF when it finally does get released.

does this announcement, if real, confirm that the wii u will use blu-ray discs?

Around the Network

Further delays confirmed.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Well if true....shame its not on 360.

But there is a small victory in that PS3 fans cant refer to it as an exclusive :P

i kid i kid.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

FAKE.

Nothing new in the footage.

The CERO rating logo is wrong.

Renaming Vs XIII is uncharacteristic of SE. That video also rather lacking quality. It appears to be a College Project, may even be High School. Also, to answer you question, deskpro2k3, I'd love to see that on 3DS

ethomaz said:
FAKE.

Nothing new in the footage.

The CERO rating logo is wrong.

Actually, the staggered lettering has been used before:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b8/CERO_Kitei_Teikikou.png

The video leaves a lot to be desired but is it really a mistake to not release it on the 360? Square Enix has supported the console with enough of its own fair share of exclusives, and FF13-2 is struggling to reach 500k on there, while Crystal Chronicles was an abysmal spinoff that still managed half as much...granted FF13 did do better the first time around.

Strictly speaking sales, if FF"15" were to come out on Wii-U, would it not be capable of selling...1m in 2 months?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."