By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Summer Jam Thread! Monster Hunter 4 Spring 2013 release date! Official Trailer inside! First footage ever for PS3 Resident Evil 6!

Tagged games:

I will not post anything not Capcom summer jam related

Ok 11 61.11%

Ok 4 22.22%

Total:15
Conegamer said:
So...when is it? Tomorrow?

In 1 day and 14 hours from now. Friday night.

Check the countdown in the OP.

Around the Network

Games added to the site:

PS3/360/PC

PS3/360

PS3/360

PS3

PS3

Plus those smartphone/tablet games:

I have no idea how you'd be able to play MH on the 3DS with one analog stick. Half of the game is having the right angle.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

This show is my last hope for the announcement of a MH3G localisation.

I really dont understand why it isnt brought over... it really makes little sense.

amp316 said:
I have no idea how you'd be able to play MH on the 3DS with one analog stick. Half of the game is having the right angle.

Have you played it on the PSP? Its the same thing.

Around the Network
Nem said:
amp316 said:

No, I haven't.  How does it play? 

I've only played MH Tri.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Nem said:
amp316 said:

I've only played MH Tri.

Basically you use a button to reset the camera behind the character. The directional button can be used for it aswell but its not very adequate.

The 3DS has an additional directional button on the touch screen wich you can use to turn the camera aswell.

Nem said:
amp316 said:
Nem said:
amp316 said:

I've only played MH Tri.

Basically you use a button to reset the camera behind the character. The directional button can be used for it aswell but its not very adequate.

The 3DS has an additional directional button on the touch screen wich you can use to turn the camera aswell.

I guess that you could just keep snapping the camera behind you and that would work.  As long as they don't go the Kid Icarus route for handling the camera, it should be okay.

How are any of you going to be able to paly MH3g or MH4?

we arent, unless we import a japanese 3DS and a copy of the game, OR capcom stops beeing disgusting and brings them over.