By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Summer Jam Thread! Monster Hunter 4 Spring 2013 release date! Official Trailer inside! First footage ever for PS3 Resident Evil 6!

Tagged games:

I will not post anything not Capcom summer jam related

Ok 11 61.11%

Ok 4 22.22%

Total:15

Its kind of sad really. Cant even be excited about this unless they bring it to the west which probably will not happen.

Around the Network
Izo said:

Its kind of sad really. Cant even be excited about this unless they bring it to the west which probably will not happen.

It's a big game. We're on sales site.

It's a very important game, strategically, as it can represent a major "weapon" in the portable market. We're on a sales site.

Plus, it'll come, maybe not 3G, but 4 will probably come. If you don't think so, you're free to disagree. But let others believe what they want withou being told they're sad.

Nem said:
This show is my last hope for the announcement of a MH3G localisation.

I really dont understand why it isnt brought over... it really makes little sense.

They will be at Gamescom, or not? If they dont announce the localization tomorrow, my last hope will be the Gamescom.

VicViper said:
Izo said:

It's a very important game, strategically, as it can represent a major "weapon" in the portable market. We're on a sales site.

Plus, it'll come, maybe not 3G, but 4 will probably come. If you don't think so, you're free to disagree. But let others believe what they want withou being told they're sad.

You misunderstand me. It's sad for ME. I know very well why it is being talked about, but what I am saying is that Its sad that I cannot play it and that I cannot be excited.

Could not disagree with you more about it coming to the west however.

VicViper said:
Izo said:

On capcom unity Svensson said that an announcement to happen it would have to come from japan. So, this is all i could think of. :(

I really dont understand why they dont bring it over. Its such a good game and it sold decently on both the PSP and the Wii. It would make a real impact on the 3DS... but seems like capcom japan doesnt really care cause they can just keep shoving more in Japan and have them sell millions.

Around the Network
Nem said:
VicViper said:
Izo said:

On capcom unity Svensson said that an announcement to happen it would have to come from japan. So, this is all i could think of. :(

I really dont understand why they dont bring it over. Its such a good game and it sold decently on both the PSP and the Wii. It would make a real impact on the 3DS... but seems like capcom japan doesnt really care cause they can just keep shoving more in Japan and have them sell millions.

I can understand 3G not coming (even though not all hope is lost... did you know MH3 Localization was announced at TGS?)

But not MH4. Its a new game. Not a port or enhanced version like 3G. I really don't know why you guys are so worried about 4.

The only games that haven't come so far are:

MHF3RD - For obvious reasons - heck, even Final Fantasy wasn't localized for the PSP!

MH3G - Which is a port, and may yet come - it's only 6 months old too. Let's give it a year before giving up hope.

Monster Hunter 4 has nothing to do with those, imo.

Oh i am fairly confident that MH4 will come. The thing is i want MH3G aswell.

Besides freedom 3rd for the PSP, MH Frontier for Xbox/PC and MH3rd HD for the PS3 didnt come aswell.

I guess you're right though, TGS is still a possibility. At this point the game would only come out onearly 2013 though, so it also depends on how soon/late MH4 will release.

My body is ready
also, MH4 is coming for sure

Better tag this thread! Can't wait to see some people's reactions to some of the news and I want to see how Monster Hunter 4 has come along since last year. I hope it's still coming this year as it'll skyrocket sales once again. Of course, having it for 2013 will increase that year as an early start.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Is the conference tomorrow/today?

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)