By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Summer Jam Thread! Monster Hunter 4 Spring 2013 release date! Official Trailer inside! First footage ever for PS3 Resident Evil 6!

Tagged games:

I will not post anything not Capcom summer jam related

Ok 11 61.11%

Ok 4 22.22%

Total:15
cyberninja45 said:

MH4 is 60fps? Who confirmed that?

Anyways, the game isn't finished so obviously it'll look a lil rough in some places.

Crap, I rechecked... and 3G is the one 60fps. No word yet about 4. So let's keep our hopes up. :(

Here's a 3G Banner from the show as my apology

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Yeah I do not know what people are talking about. I just finally saw the trailer and thought it looked as good, if not better than Monster Hunter on the wii. Is it coming out for the Vita as well? Or did Nintendo really actually pull some trick and get it exclusive for now?

3DS exclusive. Hence the meltdown.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spurgeonryan said:
Well GRavity rush and persona 4 and CoD will still keep them busy. Gravity rush is a great game so they are lucky! Will the West even end up seeing any Monster Hunter games? I missed that as well. Are we getting the last monster hunter 3DS game localized?

Nobody knows nothing about this yet.

To some, no chances. To most, hardly. To me, 100% chances.

spurgeonryan said:
Well GRavity rush and persona 4 and CoD will still keep them busy. Gravity rush is a great game so they are lucky! Will the West even end up seeing any Monster Hunter games? I missed that as well. Are we getting the last monster hunter 3DS game localized?

No word yet on their localisations, COD won't help in Japan and the effect of both Gravity Rush and Persona have gone.

Face it, the situation for Vita is pretty dire ATM.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

horrible MH4 graphics, WTF capcom!?

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

Dark ghost again
they are pretty good in both animation and modeling for 3ds standards, stop the hate

VicViper said:
spurgeonryan said:

Nobody knows nothing about this yet.

To some, no chances. To most, hardly. To me, 100% chances.

MH3 Wii got localized, and nintendo published that. I see no reason why MH4 won't? 

HM4 will be localised for sure

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~