By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Summer Jam Thread! Monster Hunter 4 Spring 2013 release date! Official Trailer inside! First footage ever for PS3 Resident Evil 6!

Tagged games:

I will not post anything not Capcom summer jam related

Ok 11 61.11%

Ok 4 22.22%

Total:15

it looked pretty crappy for a PS3 game....is it confirmed?

Around the Network

I dont think the 3DS will be able to be stopped, at least in Japan, they have sooo many quality games coming out.

Significant_leap said:
it looked pretty crappy for a PS3 game....is it confirmed?

I kind of thought is was a PSN game, but maybe it isn't, but it is confirmed for PS3 either way. maybe if it was a PSN game that would indicate why you think it looks kind of crappy for a PS3 game.

TheKingofRedLions said:
theprof00 said:
Wait so MH4 wasn't confirmed for the West either?
This keeps getting better and better. Capcom has zero clue what they're doing with such an important franchise.

No, not yet, not to my knowledge they probably won't anounce a localization at a japanese event

The localisation, to exist, will be announced on a japanese event because its done in japan. We were told so by capcom officials at capcom unity, their community forums.

Nem said:
TheKingofRedLions said:
theprof00 said:
Wait so MH4 wasn't confirmed for the West either?
This keeps getting better and better. Capcom has zero clue what they're doing with such an important franchise.

No, not yet, not to my knowledge they probably won't anounce a localization at a japanese event

The localisation, to exist, will be announced on a japanese event because its done in japan. We were told so by capcom officials at capcom unity, their community forums.

oh, okay thanks :)

Around the Network
logic56 said:
VicViper said:
logic56 said:
@ MH4 so how bad does this look compared to the psp versions?

*wait people thinks this looks good* damn.....smh

I don't know, never played a PSP version.

From what people said it looks more or less the same, but the areas look way bigger, maybe open world. Loading is apparently constant in older games. There's more monsters on-screen too, fighting each other now.

Anyway, me and you know that what will really look good are the sales.

those poor poor MH fans

and for comparision sake

larger?

forcing people to buy new(old) hardware for a game they could have got and been no different on a system they already own.....shame on you Capcom shame on you

hmm... Raviente is from frontier ( a pc game http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Raviente)...

OT: ex-trooper looks very nice, and MH4 looks amazing, the new hunting elements looked pretty neat. The monkey-kind of of monster looks a lot like gogomoa.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

So if Sony doesn't come up with something BIG at TGS, Vita will be dead for good next year :(

cyberninja45 said:

Heres the trailer that's not so bloated

Aside from those grey messy ass textures in the beginning(don't know why they chose to start the trailer of with that, looks like new assets that need polishing), and maybe the vine textures, everything looks incredible.

Amazing how a simple move can turn things around. From panic to awe in a matter of seconds, just because of simple logic.

Now it looks very good! Some parts, amazing!

BTW, it was confirmed to be 60fps!! Yup, even better!

Nem said:

Now, now... Tales of the abyss sold much more than that. 60k in europe and 100k+ in the Us and in japan. I think its above 300k atm and the target namco set was 250k, so its pretty good.

With that said, i hope you're right. I dont own a Wii and i dont plan on buying one now, but i would love to play MH3G on my 3DS. Heck, it was the game that made me turn and buy a 3DS (alongside RE : revelations and KH3D).

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144925

See. It'll come. I'm positive.

Sengoku Basara HD Collection - CSJ Oficial Trailer

Apparently this game has all voice-actors of japan in it!