By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Castlevania: Mirror of Fate officially announced. Actually looks like a Castlevania game Trever Belmont is in it!

Xxain said:
When Richter Belmont enters the fray I will have a nerdgasm

The Ultimate Belmont

Guy can't even swing his whip diagonally... pft!

Simon for the win!

Around the Network
VicViper said:
Xxain said:
When Richter Belmont enters the fray I will have a nerdgasm

The Ultimate Belmont

Guy can't even swing his whip diagonally... pft!

Simon for the win!

He doesn't need to. He purposely handycapped himself.

Talking seriously now... does anyone really cares which Belmont it is?

Guy with a whip from a vampire slaying family out to kill Dracula. There, Castlevania.

Not that he matters, but the Belmont - don't even know his name anymore - from Circle of the Moon was the most fun to play, imo. And he's not even a Belmont!

VicViper said:

Talking seriously now... does anyone really cares which Belmont it is?

Guy with a whip from a vampire slaying family out to kill Dracula. There, Castlevania.

Not that he matters, but the Belmont - don't even know his name anymore - from Circle of the Moon was the most fun to play, imo. And he's not even a Belmont!

Nathan Graves - though he wasn't officially a Belmont, and that game was actually written out of the Canon by IGA (since it wasn't one of his games, it was actually made by the same team that did the N64 Castlevanias.)

The correct order of Belmont awesomeness is SImon > Trevor > Richter (the brain washed Belmont) > Sonia (the written out of continuity by IGA Belmont) > Christoper > Captain N SImon Belmont > the Belmonts that didn't have their own games > Leon* > Juste.

Just my opinion ofcourse :)

*Leon would actually be right after Richter if he didn't have a Flock of Seagulls hair cut.