By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Castlevania: Mirror of Fate officially announced. Actually looks like a Castlevania game Trever Belmont is in it!

lol the art designers of Nintendo Power haven't noticed yet we're not in the 90's anymore...

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

im not amused by Simons design. Trever is ok

Xxain said:
im not amused by Simons design. Trever is ok

I like the artstyle, but not the barbarian design.

But hey, it could be worse (actually it was worse!)

^Talk about design! Glad they changed it!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Simon's been a barbarian since day 1... but maybe you'rea bigger fan of this design:

Around the Network

Its more of his face and hair/facial hair

Xxain said:
Its more of his face and hair/facial hair

I actually really like the beard - it's what sold me on it.  It looks like they based his design on the chronicles look (first pic vic viper posted) but tried to make him more of a barbarian.  Not really sold on the hair now that you mention it, but I'll wait untill I see him in game.  Overall I'm happy with it, but different strokes for different folks.

Trevor's look is definetly based off of his Curse of Darkness (which I actually think is a decent IGA 3d Castlevania) look, mixed with Gab's armor from Lords of Shadow.

When Richter Belmont enters the fray I will have a nerdgasm

The Ultimate Belmont

Actually the open chest is the thing I didn't liked. But yeah, it's not that bad.

And that is Simon the same way this is megaman

Just didn't happened.

Hope it retains the essence of the DS games.

I loved Order of Ecclesia and Portrait of Ruin.

I'm an advocate for motion controls, Nintendo, and Kicking freaking Toad to the Moon!

3DS Friend Code - 0860-3269-1286