By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Sony E3 Press Conference 2012 - Beyond, PASBR characters, exclusive call of duty vita, Acreed vita bundle, GOW!, much more - Discuss

good i enjoy watching the conferences,i hope they give us a decent stream,

you'd assume they would be pushing the vita alot,hopefully see some good new games and by the sounds of things i will need to be subscribing to some form of psn plus after E3

will they just be mentioning the next console or is it full on,i'm fine with my PS3 right now but i guess i'm in the minority but with nintendo moving on i guess everyone else has to too

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Four more days guys! are you hyped!!

You guys have no idea how much I want Tokyo Jungle to be shown on the main stage at the press conference.

Come on Kaz, I know you can be this cool. Pull your weight. 

Sal.Paradise said:

You guys have no idea how much I want Tokyo Jungle to be shown on the main stage at the press conference.

That'll probably be at TGS

Gilgamesh said:
Sal.Paradise said:

It'll be out in Japan before then! We need it at E3!

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:

buahahhaha I love that commercial

and god knows how real small dogs actually act like lions in real life >_>

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Gilgamesh said:
Sal.Paradise said:

They need to break out the song "Welcome to the Jungle" if they are going to promote it in any way.

Theres a rumor about a new slim PS3?

Xxain said:
Theres a rumor about a new slim PS3?

im really hoping for this! release a Small PS3 in 4 different colours at a nice price point. Bang 

I predict that Sony will show us, lot's of exclusive Vita games. The Last of Us gameplay and aswell a Vita version of that game (likely not, but I can dream). Information about Cloud for their existing consoles. And for last a small teaser of the Orbis.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David