By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Sony E3 Press Conference 2012 - Beyond, PASBR characters, exclusive call of duty vita, Acreed vita bundle, GOW!, much more - Discuss

Come on Sony, time to impress me! ;)

Around the Network

PS3 Head mounted display,
PS3 Slimmer ( 199)
Vita can be used as a ps3 controller, ( Handel's back ground processing, cross game chat )
PS3 vita combo bundles, (400)
Cloud gaming,
New exclusives,
On stage demos of exclusives we already know about.
PS4 teaser

TrevDaRev said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
TrevDaRev said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
what time is this in the UK again?

I believe it begins at 2am.

and that is why i have booked the next day off work. im slightly annoyed that they have done this... im a bodybuilder and its important at the moment to get good sleep.. why doesnt sony care about me! :( 

I've did the same. To be honest I like the 2am start time, the first ever gaming conference I watched online was late at night, so whenever I find out one will be streaming late at night I look forward to it more than I would if it was during the afternoon or evening.

same here. 2am is like the perfect time if you ask me. makes me look forward to it even more.

PlaystaionGamer said:
Solid-Stark said:
No PS4, and WiiU to be renamed.

Sony wont announce the PS4 but instead will announce a WiiU name change? ... 

Haha oops, my mistake, I thought it was a prediction thread (not just for Sony)

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

holy cow

PlayStation at E3 2012: Watch Live, Attend the Press Conference

First, I’m uber-hyped to share details about our ambitious livestreaming plan. Once again, we’ll be streaming E3 to you live, worldwide, over four jam-packed days. The live E3 broadcast begins this Monday, June 4th at 5:30pm Pacific/8:30pm Eastern with the PlayStation E3 2012 Press Conference, the most exciting (and most Tweeted-about) event on the PlayStation calendar. We’ll then continue the live broadcast through the rest of the week with live gameplay demos for hot upcoming PS3 and PS Vita games — 25 to 30 new game demos in all. We’ll even be snagging your questions from Twitter and posing them to the developers. Make ‘em count!
You’ll find the livestream here on PlayStation.Blog, as well as PlayStation Home, PlayStation.com, Facebook, Google Plus, and Ustream. And, for the first time, you’ll be able to watch E3 live directly on your PS3 — a handy icon will be located under the What’s New section on your XMB. PS Vita’s even getting in on the E3 action, with the new Nico Nico video app supporting a beta feed of our E3 livestream. Technology!

If you live in the Los Angeles area, though, we’ve got an even better offer. How would you like to attend the PlayStation E3 2012 Press Conference? I’m holding close to 200 seats at the LA Sports Arena for you — all you have to do is show up (and cheer). It won’t be hard. Deal? Here’s what you need to know.
You’re Invited: PlayStation E3 2012 Press Conference
Date: June 4th, 2012
Time: Get there no later than 3:30pm for check in. We can only admit 200 people max, and it’ll be first come, first served!
3939 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90037
Parking:
Self parking will be available for any guests who are driving their personal vehicles. Please enter Parking Lot 5 on MLK Boulevard at Hoover and when you arrive please tell the lot attendant that you are attending the Sony Press Event.
Restrictions: You must be at least 21 years old to attend. We will be checking IDs!
Look for this sign!

Note that we’ll need you no later than 3:30pm, because you’ll be helping us out with our pre-show festivities. But worry not – we’ll have food and drink to keep you fat and happy.
The weather is looking perfect, the games will be awesome, and I hear we serve the best sliders in town. Hope to see you there!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
PlaystaionGamer said:
where did this cloud gaming hype come from?
i hate the idea of cloud gaming so i really hope not

Cloud is the BIG buzz hype word in the IT industry, along with "virtualization".  This is a part of it.  It causes piracy to just not be possible, nor used game sales, and also causes the console maker to get the coin from game rentals.  Then factor in reports like this:

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/sony-close-to-agreeing-cloud-gaming-acquisition/096914 

Yes, looking like Sony may acqure OnLive, or a competitor.  With this move, can see Microsoft jumping in also.  With OnLive, the PS3 will get every single PC game on OnLive on its console, and the OnLive service also.  It can then get a subscription model going also.  

My feelings...

- New super slim model / price cut in the old slim model
- PlayStation Store 2.0 (PC version) / PlaySation Plus 2.0
- Big titles already knew: God of War: Ascension, The Last of Us, Playstation Battle Royal, Last Guardian, etc
- Vita price cut
- A lot of new Vita games
- inFAMOUS 3, new Killzone's game, new Quantic Dream's game
- Cloud gaming
- Some partnership for exclusive content with third-party's games

richardhutnik said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
where did this cloud gaming hype come from?
i hate the idea of cloud gaming so i really hope not

Cloud is the BIG buzz hype word in the IT industry, along with "virtualization".  This is a part of it.  It causes piracy to just not be possible, nor used game sales, and also causes the console maker to get the coin from game rentals.  Then factor in reports like this:

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/sony-close-to-agreeing-cloud-gaming-acquisition/096914 

Yes, looking like Sony may acqure OnLive, or a competitor.  With this move, can see Microsoft jumping in also.  With OnLive, the PS3 will get every single PC game on OnLive on its console, and the OnLive service also.  It can then get a subscription model going also.  

Most information seems to be pointing to Gaikai right now. 

Solid-Stark said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Solid-Stark said:
No PS4, and WiiU to be renamed.

Sony wont announce the PS4 but instead will announce a WiiU name change? ... 

Haha oops, my mistake, I thought it was a prediction thread (not just for Sony)

aha you mighe be right? i see from your Avatar your excited for the New Rathcet and Clank game?

Best way to warm up for the future is to look at the past:

(go to 7:50 and watch till 8:20 for the epic moment)

You can find the full conference on there too :P - Lots of goofy 90s stuff.

Check out my game about moles ^