By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You are bored but want to become known around the chartz. What thread do you create in your desperation?

A thread about religion.

They always tend to explode no matter the content. And I remember how my last one gave me over 3000 profile views in less than two days o.O

Around the Network

I'd make a "imagine something terrible happens to _____ , now what would you want/do/etc?"

Seems to be a trend.

The Would you bang? Thread

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

A thread about religion.

They always tend to explode no matter the content. And I remember how my last one gave me over 3000 profile views in less than two days o.O

over 9000 of this

I would post a game/competition like this one http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=143527&page=1#

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

A Circle jerk thread.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:
A Circle jerk thread.

My hero

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

TOP elimination games of VGC: the elimination game!!!

Each entry starts with 1,000,000 HP

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Just post constantly and BAM, people will know you!

Post every SINGLE thought that comes into your mind, no matter how mundane or pointless it is. That is how posters like Ryan, Manbearpig, and oatmeal creampie became popular