By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You are bored but want to become known around the chartz. What thread do you create in your desperation?

I would probably make a blue thread because blue is my favourite colour. Then I would probably use the thread to sew the button back on my pants.

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

Around the Network
axumblade said:
I go to peoples pages and post about how I would like to get to know them. Then I put my email address in there and say that I'd love to hear from them....o.~ works every time...

You are so Adorbs Axum.

PS, that's a tip. You can be as cute as me and sway your way into popularity. *winks*

It makes me feel uncomfortable when Pie calls Axum adorbs

I'm so well know on the chartz,I have no need to create some silly thread. lol

axumblade said:
I go to peoples pages and post about how I would like to get to know them. Then I put my email address in there and say that I'd love to hear from them....o.~ works every time...

You mean to say... this was you all along?! Shit, you could've just admitted you wanted me... :P

Around the Network

This thread is an example. LOL

I trust no one, not even myself.

spurgeonryan said:
I would welcome new members, advertise threads, visit members,do my thread rounds, make new threads, secret message people, etc. Add games I have bought, post on game cheat walls, post on game walls, gamrtv, etc. Why or how could you ever be bored here?

You truly are the real expert on this issue xD !

A website feedback thread.

A post your wallpaper thread....

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=139489&page=1

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Something about Ponies

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~