By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sucker Punch Preparing to Reveal inFamous 3?

I would love to see a new IP from them but I wouldn't mind infamous 3 since the series is great.

Around the Network

InFamous 2 was one of my favorite games this gen! Can't wait for a third! The city is mine!

If it's Infamous 3 it needs to be a PS4 launch title. Otherwise I want a new IP.

I Think its a new IP. IIf they would make an Infamous 3 they would rather do it for PS4. But i think the iNfamous Story is told and it wasnt a huge seller anyway so i see no reason to bring on another Infamous.

InFamous is done. The end of the 2nd game did not leave much room for a sequel. The only thing that I think might work would be a spin off (maybe for Vita?) playing as Kessler, but I am not convinced

What I want is a spiritual successor to inFamous, but less grey. I know inFamous 2 improved on that, but it was still quite grey, and since I am playing Max Payne 3 atm, I want some happier games

Around the Network

i dont think they will be doing a infamous game next. i believe they even teased some time back, that they had talks with sony about a new project that was not infamous.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Liked the first Infamous, Loved the second Infamous. Would be great to hear Infamous 3 being announced, a new IP would be great also.

likely Vita since Vita needs SW.

JoeTheBro said:
If it's Infamous 3 it needs to be a PS4 launch title. Otherwise I want a new IP.

I agree with you.

Or they could bring an Infamous for vita.