By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sucker Punch Preparing to Reveal inFamous 3?

A recent photo from Sucker Punch Productions shows the team possibly going over their next title.

E3 2012 is fast approaching and all eyes are on Sony. Sony has definitely got something up their sleeves in terms of new exclusives being revealed so anything is a possibility.
Hot off the heels of inFamous 2, it would be a safe bet that Sucker Punch is more than likely working on inFamous 3. Check out the photo below.
(Click image to enlarge)
As you can see in the photo above it appears that the Sucker Punch team may be going over their latest project. There is nothing like seeing a bunch of developers in a room with a projector. Unfortunately we can't see what they are projecting... oh how they love to tease us.
Now I did bring up the prospect of inFamous 3, but that is just a possibility. Sucker Punch could be working on a brand new exclusive. Sucker Punch have already revealed that they are currently working on small scale motion captioning sessions. Check out the image below if you haven't seen it yet.
Last time I checked Cole didn't fire guns, of course his enemies did so that could cancel out the new exclusive theory. Something is definitely going on over at Sucker Punch and we will be keeping our eyes on them for any more teases and reveals. 

Around the Network

so can't wait! I love their work..such an underrated dev

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

axumblade said:
Ahh I'm so excited. I'm hoping it's a holiday release! (Before people throw the accusation that they'd be competing with themselves, I need to point out that Sanzuru (sp) are working on Sly 4, not specifically Sucker Punch).

I think it will be spring/summer 2013. Unless it's for vita that is in which case it could be for fall

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Hope it's a new IP, I've tried and tried to get into the InFamous games, but I just don't think they're all that.

Plox pull a TLOU on us.

axumblade said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
axumblade said:
Ahh I'm so excited. I'm hoping it's a holiday release! (Before people throw the accusation that they'd be competing with themselves, I need to point out that Sanzuru (sp) are working on Sly 4, not specifically Sucker Punch).

I think it will be spring/summer 2013. Unless it's for vita that is in which case it could be for fall

Good point considering the others have come out during the spring/summer, it's just wishful thinking for me to have it release this fall. lol 

hehe yeah I know. With TLOU/PS ALL stars/Dishonored/Sleeping Dogs and Hitman I am personally set for the rest of the year (on ps3) But yeah I can't wait to see what they have..hope it's open world too! They were fantastic with the infamous series

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network

So how exactly does one motion caption?

Excited to see what they're up to. I love Sucker Punch's games.

I hope it's a new ip.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

If inFAMOUS 3 then GREAT news.

loved infamous 2 would be awesome news to me but it seems soon though

I enjoyed the first one a lot one of my favorite games, but I couldn't push myself to complete the third game it was just too much of the same thing, I don't really know what they could do with the third to make me interested again.