By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - HOT DOG with MAYONNAISE

This has put me in the mood for nachos with sour cream, guacomole [spelling?] and some tomato based spicyness.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
Coming from the land of sausage, a hotdog is absolutely disgusting. however, there is a fine selection of sausages well worth being preferred to chorizo sausages.

Any kind of Frankfurter, Nürnberger, Wiener and the likes for example.

Concerning mayonnaise on fries, its the only way. All sophisticated cultures prefer mayo over ketchup: French, Belgians, Dutch.

In canada hotdogs, frankfurters, and wieners are one and the same

mayo is disgusting.

the best is taking a european wiener dipping it in maplesyrup and then topping it with bacon bits, cheddar, and ground beef.

I put mayo on donna kebabs, Mmm mmm.

I like my dogs like this:

hot dog wrapped in bacon on a bun.
Add Mayo, Mustard, catchup, onions, tomatoes, peppers, and beans.

Sonoran(Mexican) Hot Dogs are FTW!!!!

Vienna Beef dog, sour kraut and mustard, FTW ...

Around the Network
skip said:
Faxanadu said:
Coming from the land of sausage, a hotdog is absolutely disgusting. however, there is a fine selection of sausages well worth being preferred to chorizo sausages.

Any kind of Frankfurter, Nürnberger, Wiener and the likes for example.

Concerning mayonnaise on fries, its the only way. All sophisticated cultures prefer mayo over ketchup: French, Belgians, Dutch.

In canada hotdogs, frankfurters, and wieners are one and the same

mayo is disgusting.

the best is taking a european wiener dipping it in maplesyrup and then topping it with bacon bits, cheddar, and ground beef.

That sounds disgusting.... heart attack in a mouthful. I would agree with Faxanadu, I usually have mayonaise [sometimes salad cream instead] on a lot of my food, ketchup I sometimes put in a pasta sauce [whilst cooking] if it is too thick,... but other than that hotdogs are the only thing I put ketchup on,.. and that's only if it's one of those frankfurter types you get in brine in a jar. If i were to have other types of sausage I'd probably have salad, mayonaise or both [hopefully with a nicer bread than the cheap rolls usually associated with hotdogs]

@OP: EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!

Anyone ever tried popcorn on chocolate ice cream? It's devine!

My teacher eats his ice cream with ketchup! :S

TWRoO said:

If i were to have other types of sausage I'd probably have salad, mayonaise or both [hopefully with a nicer bread than the cheap rolls usually associated with hotdogs]

Then that wouldn't be a hot dog, now would it? That's why people are fast to disclaim Chicago hot dogs because kielbasa and bratwurst are not officially "hot dogs."

That's like people saying a turkey burger is a hamburger.