By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - HOT DOG with MAYONNAISE

PDF said:
who here puts mayonnaise with their hot dogs? I do. Ketchup and mayonnaise. Some see this as wierd.

It's a European thing for sure to have your dogs that way.  In North America, people still look at you weird if like like Mayo on your French Fries ;)  I happen to love Mayo or Tarter sauce on my fries.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:

a hot dog is a sausage in a roll, it is not sausage-type specific.

a turkey burger may not be a hamburger, but it is still a burger. [and as someone else pointed out, what most call hamburgers are in fact beefburgers]

Like your second line says, a turkey burger may not be a hamburger, but it still is a burger. It's still not "officially" a hamburger, just like a veggie burger isn't, nor buffalo burgers.

Why? The main meat used in a hamburger is ground beef.

A hot dog is usually similar to that of a frankfurter, and it can either contain beef, pork, or both. If it were not sausage specific, then blood sausages, raw sausages, and even tofu weiners would be fair game, but they are not.

Also, I was/am aware that burger meat comes from a cow, but that's what they are called. Nowhere can it be traced that hamburgers originally contained pig meat.

Everyone has his or her own kind of weird mixing food. Making it just an ordinary thing.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

On hot dogs? KC Masterpiece original, honey, or hickory smoke flavored BBQ sauce. Nothing more, nothing less.

wow i cant believe this retarded thread has two pages

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
Coming from the land of sausage, a hotdog is absolutely disgusting. however, there is a fine selection of sausages well worth being preferred to chorizo sausages.

Any kind of Frankfurter, Nürnberger, Wiener and the likes for example.

Concerning mayonnaise on fries, its the only way. All sophisticated cultures prefer mayo over ketchup: French, Belgians, Dutch.
I don't mind a frankfurter, or some other European style sausages, german, spanish sausages are fantastic. Still nothing beats a nice chorizo with chimichurri (choripan).

As for chips, Real cultures have their chips naked (well, with salt).

if you can read this..... give me my account back dammit!!!!

On hot dogs? Lots and lots and lots of alcohol beforehand, the taste of every sausage in every hot dog I ever had the misfortune to give another go to has been really nasty.

Chorizo and Pepperoni on the other hand...

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"