By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - HOT DOG with MAYONNAISE

Blech, I prefer just ketchup and mustard...Chicago hot dogs aren't that bad though, but I prefer them without the cucumber salt.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Of course, mayo and ketchup.

fazz said:
I put mayo, ketchup, dijonn/honey mustard, relish, tomatoes, mushrooms, avocado, bacon, cheese and grilled onion on my hot dogs. It's really good for $1.5USD :)

Street Vender?

My favourite vendor hot dog gets honey mustard, ketchup, green olives, bacon bits and hot peppers.

mmmm......

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Yeah, if I was drunk. Ketchup and mustard do the trick for me. Though, stof's hot dog sounds pretty heavenly.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

You know, looking at the topic title again, I can't help but notice some (hopefully unintentional) innuendo contained therein...

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

When i make a sandwich / hot dog i will put most eatable things in the place inside it, includes mayo, ketchup and mustard and things like ham, cheese (prefer cheddar ), those little fries i don't know the name, bacon (don't have those around often) , tomato, lettuce, and whatever else i feel like eating.

If there is too much to fit in one hot dog, i'll make two and distribute the ingredients.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Oh, and strangely enough my preference for Hot Dogs is currently Veggie Tofu Dogs.

I'm not a vegetarian. I just think they taste better, as opposed to every other kind of tofu fake meat.

Well except shredded pork. Though shredded pork is nothing but a BBQ carrier to me anyway.

sure why not. mayo, mustard, ketchup, all is possible.

mayo on fries is preferred to ketchup on fries.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

i use mustard or ketchup not mayonnaise because its gross.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99